Is Anyone Else's Target Still selling KH?

By Roxas2, in Kingdom Hearts Trading Card Game

For the last month, my Target has not been carrying them. I was wondering if they stopped carrying them and now it's down to the local game shops (cause so many of them carry it ...not).

there is one by me that still does. they usually have 6 packs in stock at a time

I live close to two targets and they both carry a lot of them still but you have to go into the row with all the trading cards to find them though. I hope yours starts carrying them again soon!

I hope so too even though Comic City is almost half price.

I live by two targets but, only one of them has them and yes they are still getting them in! XD

I don't think I've ever seen them at either of the Targets where I live. But then again I live in a small state.

i didn't know target sold cards, i'm going to check the ones all around my state there are 3 within 15 miles of each other

The Target in my city carries both the first set and the newest set of KH cards.

I can't find KH cards anywhere. I have a hard time finding any. I have to take a 1 hour bus ride just to get to a store that sometimes has them in stock. It's really frustrating.

I live in Minneapolis, close to roseville where FFG's headquarters is. I am fairly positive no targets in the entire state carry them anymore. A couple game shops still do though, and they still sell fairly well.

2 Targets by me, not one sells them, I can't believe this!!!!

Yeah...I think only a select few carry them anymore. I know of 3 near me.

The closest Target to me is 30 min away so we usually don't go there and I found the newest pack of the cards like 3 months ago but I guess either the're not selling them or eople keep buying them. enfadado.gif But I would've bought one but I was stupid enough to not buy it!!!!I hate myself now. llorando.gif Well also anyone wanna be my friend?

you live in mi. well if you do and you are close to west rd and alien the target there sells them. and the one on outer drive does aswell

Both Target and Barnes & Nobel have KH cards in stock. Barnes & Nobel actually have the first set on sale for 50% off right now (they have Kingdom Packs & Chapter Packs). I had an interesting question about Kingdom Packs. I noticed on the top left flap corner there's a heart that says "5 points" on it. Is there some sort of points system where you can mail in points for things?

There Used to be. I also now have a prepaid card ( it's like a credit card without the credit ) so I can buy online now. No more 1 hour bus rides for me. Now it's 3 day wait on shipping. Wait a minute......................................................

I have one Target in town and just started playing. I picked up my first two Break of Dawn started decks 3 weeks ago but I haven't seen any more cards come in yet. I have had to order a whole booster box because no one in town sells them.

~Nevets

Nobody said:

I can't find KH cards anywhere. I have a hard time finding any. I have to take a 1 hour bus ride just to get to a store that sometimes has them in stock. It's really frustrating.

Welcome to the club.

nice to know you liive in mi to i live close to the outer drive on im going to check it out tomorrow o kay

Roxas said:

For the last month, my Target has not been carrying them. I was wondering if they stopped carrying them and now it's down to the local game shops (cause so many of them carry it ...not).

roxas you stay in michigan welll ifor sure know that woodhaven target on west rd. an allen rd. sells it only break of dawn and the packs are all sr or the two i got were really lucky

B1ack said:

Roxas said:

roxas you stay in michigan welll ifor sure know that woodhaven target on west rd. an allen rd. sells it only break of dawn and the packs are all sr or the two i got were really lucky

hmm...I may be taking a trip to Woodhaven soon. lol

I live in Atlanta, Georgia and I have cleaned out almost all the Targets in the area. It was the only place to find cards other than online. All they had were Break of Dawn started decks, but I recall they had booster pack a long time ago. I started learning to play a few months ago, and I bought 3 started decks. Since then they were quickly cleaned out and having restocked.

It sadly I only discovered the game was it was dieing.

the target in Philadelphia, PA. theres about 4-5 targets only carried 2-4 packs and i bought them all out. none have restocked =/