When can we expect a new expansion?

By beardxofxdeath, in Mansions of Madness

Hey, title says it all. When can we expect an announcement for a new expansion for Mansions of Madness. I want more!

Game is great! Waiting for more! Maybe small cheaper expansions with 1-2 monsters and 1-2 long scenarios? I think we got enough of tiles. 😆

I wouldn't be surprised if they go to a 1 big box per year model. They skipped the small box last year.

If thats the case we can go on what we had from PoS.

It could be a large box with an expected release date of early November and an announcement around mid June.

Not only did they skip the small box expansion last year, they released no DLC scenario.
I am starting to worry a bit, I don't know if sales are slowing down or they have other priorities.
With AH3 there is even less activity. I'm just not use to how quiet thing are.

I've been a big fan since EH came out, I've collected most of the Arkham Files games.
I hope there are many years of more content.

22 minutes ago, OpticFusion said:

Not only did they skip the small box expansion last year, they released no DLC scenario.
I am starting to worry a bit, I don't know if sales are slowing down or they have other priorities.
With AH3 there is even less activity. I'm just not use to how quiet thing are.

I've been a big fan since EH came out, I've collected most of the Arkham Files games.
I hope there are many years of more content.

During the AMA they said that they were going to stop releasing expansions for all their games as fast as they used to, "taking a more considered approach"

5 minutes ago, neosmagus said:

During the AMA they said that they were going to stop releasing expansions for all their games as fast as they used to, "taking a more considered approach"

Thanks for the information.

Maybe FFG should have more news updates or articles then. Have a few articles that discusses strategy or the character and setting.

I'd love it if they made adaptations of all of the first edition scenarios as DLCs & all of the first edition PoDs as a cards/scenarios expansion as some sort of forgotten cases collection. There were some great stories in first edition & I'd pay to have them in second edition (even the Silver Tablet, if they fix it).

I wouldn't mind if they released an expansion that allowed playing without an app, basically an upgrade of the original Mansions of Madness. I missed the chance to buy that version.

9 hours ago, Ddrumss2112 said:

I'd love it if they made adaptations of all of the first edition scenarios as DLCs & all of the first edition PoDs as a cards/scenarios expansion as some sort of forgotten cases collection. There were some great stories in first edition & I'd pay to have them in second edition (even the Silver Tablet, if they fix it).

If you download Valkyrie one of the scenarios you can play is the House of Lynch - a close port of the intro scenario from 1st Edition.

It is rated 2.7 out of 5. The top official and Valkyrie scenarios are rated around 4 out of 5.

So, don't expect anything ground breaking but worth playing if it is nostalgia you are after.