Urgent: RitR Hyperspace retreat

By Rocco79, in Star Wars: Armada Rules Questions

Hi everyone,

were in the middle, actually end of one RitR round and both decided to jump to hyperspace.

P1 decided to jump first, P2 decided to jump in order to give P1 the win, coz he has the bigger fleet, therefore more victorypoints.

is this a leagal (if not at least unethic) move?

Thanks for a quick answer

34 minutes ago, Rocco79 said:

Hi everyone,

were in the middle, actually end of one RitR round and both decided to jump to hyperspace.

P1 decided to jump first, P2 decided to jump in order to give P1 the win, coz he has the bigger fleet, therefore more victorypoints.

is this a leagal (if not at least unethic) move?

Thanks for a quick answer

It's legal. But to clarify (as I'm not sure what you mean by victory points), the winner gains the campaign pont (or points) from the battle, but the loser will gain the bonuses for experience and reward points for the defeat against a fleet with more points.

Edited by Lemmiwinks86

ts about the campaign points ... if he wins this game, my team has two attacs next round ... if he intentionally looses, then his team attacks two times

7 minutes ago, Rocco79 said:

ts about the campaign points ... if he wins this game, my team has two attacs next round ... if he intentionally looses, then his team attacks two times

OK. It's legal, because the match is not over until the end of the round when the ships are removed and you declare the hyperspace retreat before that.