Star Wars Duel of The Fates, added Annotated Images

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

4 hours ago, KCDodger said:

You must have a lifetime supply of cheese.

Better than a lifetime supply of pique I guess; after all, you can never have too much cheese.

Look, I get it. You're disappointed and frustrated by how Rise of Skywalker panned out. Well, guess what hotshot? Some of us have been feeling that exact same way for the last two years. Disney had one chance to bring the original trilogy back for a proper passing of the torch and - for one reason or another - they blew it. Some of us knew that would be the case from the moment Roundhead Ruin dropped trou and squatted out the least jedi. Some of us only figured that out in the last two months.

To paraphrase a green haired clown "See, we weren't crazy... we were just ahead of the curve."

3 hours ago, FTS Gecko said:

Better than a lifetime supply of pique I guess; after all, you can never have too much cheese.

Look, I get it. You're disappointed and frustrated by how Rise of Skywalker panned out. Well, guess what hotshot? Some of us have been feeling that exact same way for the last two years. Disney had one chance to bring the original trilogy back for a proper passing of the torch and - for one reason or another - they blew it. Some of us knew that would be the case from the moment Roundhead Ruin dropped trou and squatted out the least jedi. Some of us only figured that out in the last two months.

To paraphrase a green haired clown "See, we weren't crazy... we were just ahead of the curve."

oh my gods did you really just quote the joker

3 hours ago, KCDodger said:

oh my gods did you really just quote the joker

its-all-part-1mmcsu.jpg

"if I told people another average Marvel movie was coming out... no one would care. But one rubbish Star Wars film comes out... and everyone loses their minds!"

...or better yet...

"I used to think Disney's mishandling of the sequel trilogy was a tragedy. Now I realise, it's a comedy!"

Edited by FTS Gecko

Double

Edited by McFoy
ignore
On 2/3/2020 at 3:08 PM, FTS Gecko said:

Roundhead Ruin dropped trou and squatted out the least jedi

Absolute gold.

aa6xv9ho2bf41.jpg

“You lost, Ben.”

by cvialet_art

19 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

aa6xv9ho2bf41.jpg

“You lost, Ben.”

by cvialet_art

Honestly convinced Ben would win this one.

23 minutes ago, KCDodger said:

Honestly convinced Ben would win this one.

I would love to see Jabba’s Odds on that ...

Duel of the Fates Script ? (Still waiting for word on its validity)

I'd be interested in an Infinities comic adaptation of this, similar to The Star Wars release of Lucas's original rough draft, though I'm guessing they'd want to wait a few (many) years before even thinking about releasing something like that.

iyvs6rk5wfg41.jpg

Possible ending to Episode IX, from Colin Trevorrow’s leaked script.

20 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Oh well... I don't like where this was going either.

On 2/2/2020 at 6:22 PM, KCDodger said:

I hope you guys realize you'd have hated this movie too.

I've been listening to the Jenny Nicholson yt vid where she reads most of the leaked script.

I really don't like a handful of things in this version, but I think the two versions could've been melted together and they should've done a two-parter to cover it all.

But that's just more Band-Aids on the fact that, from the beginning, this was a trilogy that was going to be very hard to make satisfying without some more careful planning and time.

I'm thankful for this script in that it gives me some near-canon to reinforce my head-canon... But I'm gonna probably stay away from the movies for a little while because I'm just going to be too upset about missed opportunities.

j1erorwo3hp41.jpg

The Wolves of Coruscant - from the Art of The Rise of Skywalker

Reminds me of a Barghest.

12 minutes ago, Demon4x4 said:

Reminds me of a Barghest.

I beat him to something, what do I win?

4 hours ago, Jo Jo said:

I beat him to something, what do I win?

@Jo Jo

LOL. Feel free to post about Jaime Lee Curtis rumors too.

I saw this vid Sunday and do like the animation and a little bit of the narration they did and all the concept art they shared at the end.