Clone Wars Season 7

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny RPG

7a8pj99xiai31.jpg

Not a Sith. Not a Jedi.

Bring it.

otrunh2zx5141.jpg

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

At the hologram table (when Mace says he senses a plot) I am pretty sure that’s Kanan next to Depa Billaba.

And we 100% see Rex during Order 66.

8e41edap9cc41.jpg

Man, that's good! I'm really looking forward to this! Mandos and clones? Sign me up!

4 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

More of Maul? I'm sold, gimme gimme gimme!

Can't wait

I'm crazy excited.

6 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

At the hologram table (when Mace says he senses a plot) I am pretty sure that’s Kanan next to Depa Billaba.

And we 100% see Rex during Order 66.

bb7rpoxclcc41.png

Order 66.

I hope we see Kanan and his Master’s scene as well.

l5rgc7clbcc41.jpg

This shot means the series’s finale will run concurrent with Revenge of the Sith .

6jzkct3dscc41.gif

Order 66 or Anakin’s Fall

48 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

l5rgc7clbcc41.jpg

This shot means the series’s finale will run concurrent with Revenge of the Sith .

the Asokha novel already told she and rex escaped order 66 during the siege of Mandalore, we already knew that

10 hours ago, MB -Fr- said:

the Asokha novel already told she and rex escaped order 66 during the siege of Mandalore, we already knew that

I’m well aware.

But those events were not fully detailed and left ambiguous by design . I want to see what happened.

If you look at the last images of the trailer it looks like Ashoka forcibly separates herself and Rex from the other clones.

Also this will be a litmus test to see if the Lucasfilm story group can keep Canon intact.

po3oiyu5ljc41.jpg

22 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Filoni has always been deeply infatuated with his own Muse.

Dave's got it bad for Ahsoka.

Fortunately for him, she's a great character and a fan favorite.

Count me on Team Ahsoka.

1 hour ago, Vondy said:

To be fair I turn into a gushing fan boy of myself after I pull a 2 week aged medium rare Prime Rib out of the oven.

I’ll give Dave a pass.

5 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Ahsoka must be wearing different headbands in the second and third images (instead of the akul-tooth headdress in the first one). Otherwise her montral-line (a.k.a. "hairline") is moving up and down on her forehead. :)

32 minutes ago, Bellona said:

Ahsoka must be wearing different headbands in the second and third images (instead of the akul-tooth headdress in the first one). Otherwise her montral-line (a.k.a. "hairline") is moving up and down on her forehead. :)

I looks like her montrals are in pretty much the same position once you cross-reference with the first picture, but I'd discount any difference between her "montral-line" in Rebels vs. the Clone Wars given the different animation styles.

13 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

I looks like her montrals are in pretty much the same position once you cross-reference with the first picture, but I'd discount any difference between her "montral-line" in Rebels vs. the Clone Wars given the different animation styles.

There's definitely a difference in how much of her forehead markings are shown. I'm chalking it up to the headband's width (and possibly the desire to show less of her markings during the Empire). Plus the differences between a teenager and and adult togruta.

1 hour ago, Bellona said:

50 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

She's also supposed to be approx fifteen years older in Rebels. A 15-ish year old girl is likely to have "filled out" by the time she's a 30-ish year old woman. She's taller, more like an athletic woman, has somewhat more prominent montrals and longer, more supple lekku.

On 1/23/2020 at 11:07 AM, Vondy said:

Dave's got it bad for Ahsoka.

Fortunately for him, she's a great character and a fan favorite.

Count me on Team Ahsoka.

I agree. Considering how annoying I thought she was when first introduced I am surprised out how excited I was to see her show up in Rebels. I'm thinking she won't show up in The Mandalorian but I am holding onto hopes that she will show up in Cassian or Obi-Wan show.

4 minutes ago, Varlie said:

I agree. Considering how annoying I thought she was when first introduced I am surprised out how excited I was to see her show up in Rebels. I'm thinking she won't show up in The Mandalorian but I am holding onto hopes that she will show up in Cassian or Obi-Wan show.

Not really surprising she is annoying in the beginning of the clone wars...she was what 14? have you met 14 year olds? they can be super annoying... but give them a couple years and they are almost people 😜

6jzkct3dscc41.gif

Order 66 or Anakin’s Fall

xgrblmhcnjg41.jpg

Sketch of the Yuuzhan Vong by Dave Filoni. The Vong were to be featured in an unmade X-files-esque episode in which the Yuuzhan Vong aboard their scout ship would perform an abduction trying to assess the strength of the Galactic Republic and what the Jedi were.

s9rezqrh5ed41.jpg

uzwdxv5z0hc41.jpg

“The Bad Batch”