List of important people of Rokugan?

By Sharatec, in Lore Discussion

Does anyone happen to have a link to any kind of "who-is-who" in FFGs version of Rokugan? Like a list of the clan champions, jewelled champions, and so on?

Thank you in advance!

2 hours ago, Sharatec said:

Does anyone happen to have a link to any kind of "who-is-who" in FFGs version of Rokugan? Like a list of the clan champions, jewelled champions, and so on?

Thank you in advance!

Yup,

Here's my Census . The tab named 'Positions' has all of the Daimyo and Champions that we know of - missing only the Seppun now, IIRC.

6 minutes ago, Tonbo Karasu said:

Yup,

Here's my Census . The tab named 'Positions' has all of the Daimyo and Champions that we know of - missing only the Seppun now, IIRC.

...I can't possibly thank you enough, Tonbo Karasu-sama! 😲 This is perfect!

Let me know if you ever need a favor, an alibi, or a kidney.

I currently live in China where google is blocked. If its not an inconvenience, could anyone provide a list that isnt a googledoc? 🤪

4 hours ago, Nagasadow81 said:

I currently live in China where google is blocked. If its not an inconvenience, could anyone provide a list that isnt a googledoc? 🤪

Can I ask what level of detail you're looking for? The full Census is over 900 people now, the Senior Positions is about 50 and the list of core characters about 25. Alternatively, I could provide an extract relevant to a particular Clan or Clans.

8 hours ago, Tonbo Karasu said:

Can I ask what level of detail you're looking for? The full Census is over 900 people now, the Senior Positions is about 50 and the list of core characters about 25. Alternatively, I could provide an extract relevant to a particular Clan or Clans.

Holy crap, have we really introduced 900 characters? I'll remember that next time I introduce a new character!

34 minutes ago, DGLaderoute said:

Holy crap, have we really introduced 900 characters? I'll remember that next time I introduce a new character!

But I think this is counting cards with a named character that didn’t necessarily show up in the stories yet.

34 minutes ago, DGLaderoute said:

I'll break that down a bit further:

• 130+ who appear in multiple bits of fiction
  • 250+ who show up in only a single story
  • 70+ who are only ever talked about by other characters in the fiction (only 2 more than twice - Anakazu and Teinko)
  • 140+ who are from the first 1100 years of history and I list as Ancestral
  • 30+ who only show up on cards
  • 160+ who appear only in the RPG, ranging from the people who turn up in the fluff for an Anxiety to those who are in multiple scenario modules.
  • 80+ Fortunes and equivalent
  • 30+ named intelligent non-humans

So, as fiction authors you've only done about half that total :)

ok, wow. I did not know there were that many. I guess by important I was looking for majorly influencial in their clan, such as big movers or daimyos, champions, etc. I know I could just look at the info online, but I'm trying to keep with the current canon... Ok well how about this. A smaller list might be those important people that have NOT yet appeared in current canon or those that have but that differ from the old canon, such as Doji Hotaru.

Here are the Daimyo, as a starter. I can also get you the Imperial Ambassadors easily.

Clan Family Daimyo Clan Family Daimyo
Imperial Hantei XXXVIII Phoenix Asako Togama
Miya Satoshi Isawa Air Eju
Otomo Sorai Earth Tadaka
Crab Hida Kisada Fire Tsuke
Hiruma Yoshino Void Ujina
Kaiu Shihobu Water
Asako Azunami
Kuni Yori Kaito Nobukai
Yasuki Taka Shiba Tsukune
Crane Asahina Takamori Scorpion Bayushi Shoju
Daidoji Uji Shosuro Hametsu
Doji Hotaru Soshi Shiori
Kakita Yoshi Yogo Junzo
Dragon Agasha Yuriko Unicorn Ide Tadaji
Kitsuki Jusai Iuchi Daiyu
Mirumoto Masashige Moto Ogodei
Togashi Yokuni Shinjo Altansarnai
Lion Akodo Toturi Utaku Rumaru
Ikoma Anakazu Centipede Moshi Chiasa
Kitsu Kaneko Deer Shika Renji
Matsu Tsuko Falcon Toritaka Hatsue
Fox Kitsune Gohei
Hare Usagi Tsukiko
Mantis - Yoritomo
Wasp - Tsuruchi
On 9/28/2020 at 2:08 AM, Tonbo Karasu said:

Here are the Daimyo, as a starter. I can also get you the Imperial Ambassadors easily.

Clan Family Daimyo Clan Family Daimyo
Imperial Hantei XXXVIII Phoenix Asako Togama
Miya Satoshi Isawa Air Eju
Otomo Sorai Earth Tadaka
Crab Hida Kisada Fire Tsuke
Hiruma Yoshino Void Ujina
Kaiu Shihobu Water
Asako Azunami
Kuni Yori Kaito Nobukai
Yasuki Taka Shiba Tsukune
Crane Asahina Takamori Scorpion Bayushi Shoju
Daidoji Uji Shosuro Hametsu