Special Monsters

By Darthich, in Road to Legend

Hello!

I just played the tutorial campaign and the first quest of the "kindred fire" campaign with my girlfriend and we had a question for the deployment of the monsters, especially the special monsters.

In the first Mission of the kindred fire campaign there's a special Elementar on the field which has +5 health points. The Elemtar card says in a group with 2 players the monster group is just one regular Elementar. So what happens? A normal Elemtar as special monster or a elite one as special monster or a normal one PLUS a elite special monster? We were confused because the app told us to activate a normal one and then the special one. Doesn't the app know that we are just 2 players and how big the monster groups are depending on the player number?

Thanks a lot :)

Normally the app will specify to ignore monster group limits or not. Sometimes it will also state to place a master or minion.

From the information you provided I think it would be a normal elemental +5hp.

The app will always create a pop up that activates both the minion and master (in a random order). But it's up to the player to decide what is applicable, the app does not know/track the number of minions/masters on the map.