Can Tireless Hunters be used as feint?

By Cloudless, in Rules questions & answers

Can I use Tireless Hunters as pseudo feint in multiplayer game if I have already resolved enemy attacks against myself?

Example: Combat phase begins and the first player resolves attacks against him. After that is the second player's turn. Can the first player drag an enemy from that player, therefore preventing it from attacking in that phase?

ffg_MEC38_8.jpg

2 minutes ago, Cloudless said:

Example: Combat phase begins and the first player resolves attacks against him. After that is the second player's turn. Can the first player drag an enemy from that player, therefore preventing it from attacking in that phase?

No, cause the "resolving enemy attacks step" mentioned in the timing clause of the card is a whole step, inside which then each player (in turn order) resolves its engaged enemies attacks, so you have to play Tireless Hunters before resolving the attacks against the first player.

Edited by Alonewolf87

Thanks for the quick reply. I wasn't totally sure what the first sentence meant.

3 hours ago, Cloudless said:

Thanks for the quick reply. I wasn't totally sure what the first sentence meant.

This deck is a really good practical guide to Action Windows, I recommend you read the descripition to get a better understanding of the timing of many cards.

https://ringsdb.com/decklist/view/10407/a-guide-to-action-windows-1.0