questions on strongholds and other things...

By The Thing In The Attic, in Warrior Knights

When a strong hold is on the board it's placed over a razed city location.

does the stronghold add it's 400 strength to the locations strength when its being assaulted?

during taxation does the stronghold gain crowns equal to the location it's in?

if a card refers to cities on the board does it include the stronghold location or is it refering to only those locations with a plastic city on them.

do you gain influence for your stronghold in the upkeep phase?

when an unexhausted noble(s) is attacked does it become exhausted?

does it become exhausted if it retreats to an adjacient area?

the rules state that a noble that cant retreat has to retreat to its stronghold where it then becomes exhausted, is this the case if it made a legal retreat to an adjacient area that also happens to be his stronghold?

can town levy's move with the noble they are asigned to?

other than that i think i got most things sorted.

Thanks for any answers

The Thing In The Attic said:

When a strong hold is on the board it's placed over a razed city location.

does the stronghold add it's 400 strength to the locations strength when its being assaulted?

during taxation does the stronghold gain crowns equal to the location it's in?

if a card refers to cities on the board does it include the stronghold location or is it refering to only those locations with a plastic city on them.

do you gain influence for your stronghold in the upkeep phase?

when an unexhausted noble(s) is attacked does it become exhausted?

does it become exhausted if it retreats to an adjacient area?

the rules state that a noble that cant retreat has to retreat to its stronghold where it then becomes exhausted, is this the case if it made a legal retreat to an adjacient area that also happens to be his stronghold?

can town levy's move with the noble they are asigned to?

other than that i think i got most things sorted.

Thanks for any answers

I am not sure if I am understanding you correctly, but a stronghold does not need to be placed on a razed-city location. In a six-player game, there are no razed cities at the start of the game. In any case, a razed city is just another empty hex, the city values have no effect if the city does not exist. Therefore:

• the stronghold has for its strength its value of 400 + any troops you may have stationed there - any casualties/breaches, but any city-strength value from a razed city is not included
  • the stronghold does not collect taxes in the special Taxation Phase (however, if a noble is present in the stronghold, you may collect 1 crown if you play a Levy Taxes Action Card during the Actions Phase)
  • if a card is referring to cities on the board it only refers to unrazed cities
  • you do not gain influence for your stronghold itself during the Upkeep Phase (although your Stronghold must be on the board to gain Influence from your cities)

An unexhausted noble does not become exhausted when it is attacked. Only nobles which have completed movement and/or battle actions from playing an Action Card become exhausted.

A noble does not become exhausted if it retreats to an adjacent area, but if there is no adjacent area to which it may retreat, it moves to its Stronghold and becomes exhausted.

If the noble made a legal retreat to an adjacent area, regardless if its Stronghold is present there, it would not become exhausted.

Town Levies must move with the noble they are assigned to unless they are being transferred to another noble or Stronghold in the same territory that the noble is leaving.

Your welcome, I hope you enjoy the game