Heirs of Numenor - Progression-style Deck Advice

By tripecac, in The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game

I've tried Perils in Pelargir many times, with different types of decks. and haven't gotten anywhere close.

I'm 99% sure the problem is my deck building habits. Whenever I try to build a different style deck, I end up slipping in "just a few" favorites, and half an hour later, I end up with either huge decks (100+ cards) or the same old dwarf swarm decks I'm trying to get away from. I just can't seem to let go of my favorite cards.

So I'd like to try someone else's decks for a change, with zero editing on my part.

I play 2-handed, each covering 2 spheres, so I prefer to stick with that (so that I can experience all 4 spheres).

I also play progression style based on what I've finished so far, so I can use cards from:

1) core set (I'm playing in OCTGN so can have 3 of each card)
2) Shadows of Mirkwood cycle
3) Khazad Dum
4) Dwarrowdelf cycle
5) Hobbit Saga (I've finished both parts)
6) Heirs of Numenor

If the "Against the Shadow cycle" has some killer cards in it, then I wouldn't mind "cheating" by accessing those cards, but I don't want to go any further into the future than that.

Given those requirements, is there a specific pair of decks you're recommend, for tackling Heirs of Numenor?

If you don't know of specific deck recommendations, then is there a recommended way for me to *find* decks that meet those requirements, perhaps via ringsdb?

Thanks!