Share your BT1 (or other) stories!

By Ram, in Imperial Assault Skirmish

I have endless love for this little droid. It is the most random and magnificent thing there is!

A month or so back, I Assassinate one shot a full health Ezra at range 7 with him with a great roll. This weekend, I pulled off a late game Missile salvo tripple kill on an Officer, Terro and an eJet. I just love to see the expressions on opponents faces when stuff like that happens! :D

I suppose I am more or less the only one playing with him? Or does anyone else have any cool stories to share? Or any other of those "O holy $hit, what just happened!?" moments with or without BT?

Edited by Ram

I used to include him with every list, until he failed to hit the door in Jabba's Palace when he was at range 4, with a re-roll....

When I am playing an IACP three amigos list i love to take him with targeting computer.

18 hours ago, NukeADuke said:

When I am playing an IACP three amigos list i love to take him with targeting computer.

What is the three amigos list?

On 1/9/2020 at 4:57 AM, Ram said:

I have endless love for this little droid. It is the most random and magnificent thing there is!

A month or so back, I Assassinate one shot a full health Ezra at range 7 with him with a great roll. This weekend, I pulled off a late game Missile salvo tripple kill on an Officer, Terro and an eJet. I just love to see the expressions on opponents faces when stuff like that happens! :D

I suppose I am more or less the only one playing with him? Or does anyone else have any cool stories to share? Or any other of those "O holy $hit, what just happened!?" moments with or without BT?

I call him Crimebuster from the obscure film Heart Beeps with Andy Kaufman. Whenever he's on the table I hear his theme in my head.

Haha, that is awesome!