Looking for 1.0 upgrade cards needed for hard-headed group

By clanofwolves, in X-Wing Organized Play

Hey guys, there are some mates of mine who love the old 1.0 game (save the Jumps and Slam) who play a lot and I told ‘em I’d look for some 1.0 upgrade cards that some of you fine fellows might have but are looking to find a good home.

The top wants are crew and TIE Advanced Title and Advanced Targeting Computer, but all you’d like to fly into actual gaming, will be useful.

Yeah, these are pint games only, no TOS need be upset 😉

So, if anyone can assist, let me know, these boys would be happy.

...now where’s my pint?

Edited by clanofwolves

I was so bitter towards 1.0, and hadn’t been playing for about a year, that when 2.0 came out, I had a bit of a ceremonial destruction of all my 1.0 items, except for my models of course.

... 2.0 has brought life back to a very sad departure from X-Wing.

... buttttt in retrospect, I probably shouldn’t have destroyed all my 1.0 stuff. 🙄 🙄

😜 😜

If one stayed within original movie cannon ships, 1.0 was, and is, not a bad game at all... it seemed it was the conically unknown pieces that ruined that first venture.

They should have known better.

I kept all of my 1.0 bits and put them in a tote. Are you looking to purchase these items?

I have a ton of upgrade and pilot cards still left from 1.0. I don't have the TIE Advanced title, but have a lot of stuff that wouldn't mind a good home.

Would you mind foreign language (german) stuff?

i ave all the 1.0 dials and cards for everything packed away if you cover shipping its yours.

On 1/5/2020 at 3:21 PM, clanofwolves said:

If one stayed within original movie cannon ships, 1.0 was, and is, not a bad game at all... it seemed it was the conically unknown pieces that ruined that first venture.

They should have known better.

As a Rebels fan the only appropriate response I can muster is a....**** you...maybe. Just little?

Is this topic still up to date? I still have lots and lots of pilot and upgrade cards (all german, by the way) to get rid of, as well as the cardboard ship bases and maneuver dials. If you're interested, I'll give you a link to my sales list.

@clanofwolves , is the request actual still? I have a lot of v1 stuff in English and won't mind to send it to nice v1 players. Please, contact me if you are interested.