New releases?

By Seguleh, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny RPG

Hi I do Christmas holidays in the US right now and was wondering if there are new releases since rise of the separatists and downfall of the republic in any of the lines. Sorry that I am so lazy and ask u instead of checking the ffg side, but I feel that side lacks of.... Structure and it is kind of difficult to keep the overview, so thank you twice for every answer!

Ps: also, is there somethin on the horizon?

No new releases since RotS and CotR (actually, I'm not clear on the timeline of Gadgets and Gear. That is out, I'm not sure if it came out before or after the CW supplements).

Starships and Speeders is in the works now.

And, hopefully, now that Episode 9 is out and Mandalorian season 1 is complete, they are able to start a couple other era books but nothing advertised yet

2 hours ago, Varlie said:

And, hopefully, now that Episode 9 is out and Mandalorian season 1 is complete, they are able to start a couple other era books but nothing advertised yet

I see this happening too. Era sourcebooks centered around the mandalorian and SW resistance, that take place between episode 6-7

6 minutes ago, Sincereagape said:

I see this happening too. Era sourcebooks centered around the mandalorian and SW resistance, that take place between episode 6-7

At least a year from now.