Project Luminous The High Republic: Light of the Jedi

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

No.. I'm going to sit.

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 6:38 AM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Stand By.

The last time Imperials stood by, some farmboy put a torpedo in the local exhaust port. . .

3 hours ago, Darth Meanie said:

The last time Imperials stood by, some farmboy put a torpedo in the local exhaust port. . .

You wound me sir.

1 minute ago, Hiemfire said:

More like Disney's KOTOR.

I was referring to the Multimedia part of the news article.

Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire was a Multimedia platform release by Lucasfilm Ltd. in 1996 . It was one of the very first types of this projects of to be created. A multitude of product lines were released, including a novel , comic series , video game , trading cards , soundtrack , and multiple toy line s . The story is an interquel between the films Star Wars : Episode V The Empire Strikes Back and Star Wars : Episode VI Return of the Jedi .

Shadows of The Empire was actually briefly considered to be part of the new Disney Canon but was relegated to Legends as well.

Its launch as a Multimedia project is one of the very first (and arguably among the most successful) of its nature and has been case studies in many business schools including Princeton and USC.

1 minute ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

I was referring to the Multimedia part of the news article.

Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire was a Multimedia platform release by Lucasfilm Ltd. in 1996 . It was one of the very first types of this projects of to be created. A multitude of product lines were released, including a novel , comic series , video game , trading cards , soundtrack , and multiple toy line s . The story is an interquel between the films Star Wars : Episode V The Empire Strikes Back and Star Wars : Episode VI Return of the Jedi .

Shadows of The Empire was actually briefly considered to be part of the new Disney Canon but was relegated to Legends as well.

Its launch as a Multimedia project is one of the very first (and arguably among the most successful) of its nature and has been case studies in many business schools including Princeton and USC.

Ah, my bad.

2 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

Ah, my bad.

It’s will be all good once you join The Empire.

Only 300-400 years before? Means yoda will be part of it.

34 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

fp6gpomnce931.png

24 minutes ago, markcsoul said:

Only 300-400 years before? Means yoda will be part of it.

I caught that as well ... which would rock.

The High Republic is being rumored for the timeline.

5 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Timed very well to coincide with the legalization of cannabis in many states. . .

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Darth Meanie
17 hours ago, Darth Meanie said:

Timed very well to coincide with the legalization of cannabis in many states. . .

Funny but I hated that character.

17 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Funny but I hated that character.

I'm shocked that anyone could dislike a character who's canon name is Elan Sleazebaggano.

46 minutes ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

I'm shocked that anyone could dislike a character who's canon name is Elan Sleazebaggano.

True.

Who would ever want to name their son “Elan.”

On 1/4/2020 at 8:03 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

fvnwusgp1j941.jpg

63m9ihu68qd41.jpg

From Star Wars #2

Star Wars The High Republic: Light of the Jedi

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It’s an energy field created by all living things.

Until. . . .

i1ayk0m1vyi41.png

On one hand I'm so incredibly sick of Jedi.

on the other hand, let's see what they do.