Project Luminous The High Republic: Light of the Jedi

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

3 hours ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

Yeah, not the Bioware of today, certainly. Honestly, right now, I'd suggest Respawn just because of Fallen Order. But more preferable would be to bring in devs who haven't worked on Star Wars before and let them do something new and fun.

That'd be good! Great, even! If they didn't have their hands full and actually treated their employees correctly I'd suggest CD Projekt Red, but I have a hard time suggesting them at this point.

4 hours ago, KCDodger said:

Please not Bioware. Please.

Last game I played from them was a long time ago. What they are doing wrong these days? Micro transactions?

On 2/25/2020 at 1:32 AM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Currently we know that a Galaxy wide disaster occurs.

Eh, we've seen that before. *looks at sequel trilogy*

There will be a core group of heroes that will expand over time.

Ooooo, fat Jedi!!! That's new!

23 minutes ago, Darth Meanie said:

It’s a Galactic Glandular Issue.

4 hours ago, Odanan said:

Last game I played from them was a long time ago. What they are doing wrong these days? Micro transactions?

They just don't know how to make a good damned game anymore.

4 hours ago, Darth Meanie said:

Eh, we've seen that before. *looks at sequel trilogy*

my sides

14 hours ago, Odanan said:

If we could have the BioWare of ME1/2 or Dragon Age 1/2 or KOTOR, that could be nice. The Bioware of Anthem? No thank you. I don't know the entire story, but it sounds like it was badly mismanaged, understaffed, dealing with two studios that didn't want to work together, and the "grind" that leads to "stress casualties" (too much work expected in short periods leading to mental breakdowns causing people taking leave just to get some physical and mental rest). I don't know how different the scenario was then versus now but seems like it's much worse now (or we just didn't hear about it as much then).

5 minutes ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

KOTOR

🤨 Please not in the style of KOTOR. The story was decent but the gameplay was 🤢 🤮

19 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

🤨 Please not in the style of KOTOR. The story was decent but the gameplay was 🤢 🤮

I don't want the style either, but just saying the Bioware of that time would be preferrable to the Bioware of today.

Keeve Trennis looks like she could be Trace and Rafa's ancestor.

On 2/24/2020 at 9:30 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Maybe a Loth-Wolf?

Filoni wouldn't leave the room until he drew that. Phil just added it to get him off his back.

But yeah, it looks just like them .

Edited by kris40k

u8nxcksri1951.jpg