The Rise of Skywalker (spoilers)

By JJH_BATMAN, in X-Wing Off-Topic

I liked it. I didn't really like TLJ that much, but I thought this one was good enough. Was it up there with the OT? No. But will anything be as good as the Original Trilogy again? No. The things I didn’t like were outweighed by all the awesomeness. I liked it, sue me. Wait don't, Disney already has all my money. Ha. (no really tho I need money for all the new plastic spaceships)

Edited by JJH_BATMAN
Spelling and grammar

I liked it better than the prequels, but I think that’s as far as I can go until I see it a few more times. I definitely liked 7, 8 and Rogue One more.

So.. the whole dyad thing, with the life transference and where Ben put his hands, and Rey taking the last name Skywalker.. I totally expect her to be carrying Ben’s child - from a certain point of view. I mean the whole life force transference thing makes it a possibility.

5 hours ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

So.. the whole dyad thing, with the life transference and where Ben put his hands, and Rey taking the last name Skywalker.. I totally expect her to be carrying Ben’s child - from a certain point of view. I mean the whole life force transference thing makes it a possibility.

What?!?!? Another child "without a parent"? Boy, I didn't see that coming.

I enjoyed the **** out of that movie.

Reisist.jpg

I enjoyed myself. The movie has problems of various types, but all in all, it’s fine.

7/10

I loved it. 8.75/10

I have some very small issues but not enough to stop me from at this point already seeing it 3 times with another 5-7 times of watching in the theater at a minimum. My sold out viewing yesterday evening was an applaud filled, gasping crowd.

Edited by Cgriffith

@Cgriffith I just wanted to say seeing your avatar always makes me smile.

20 hours ago, Whalers on the moon said:

I enjoyed the **** out of that movie.

Reisist.jpg

Brilliant

Saw it this afternoon. It's not without its faults but I still enjoyed it a lot. A solid 7/10 from me.

On 12/20/2019 at 8:13 AM, TasteTheRainbow said:

I liked it better than the prequels, but I think that’s as far as I can go until I see it a few more times. I definitely liked 7, 8 and Rogue One more.

For me, Rogue one ranks right behind ESB. Then ANH and ROTJ.. Then the prequals.. AND finally all the sequel trilogy..