TI4 Box Insert

By baileyborough, in Twilight Imperium

Hi guys, just got my stunning copy of TI4, and was over the moon to see an insert!

I'm a bit confused though, what should go where? I can see there's obviously space assigned for the hexes, and the Creuss shuriken, but after that, I'm struggling. Any advice?

The card decks go in the slots under the ship bags and hexes; I put the planets under one of the stacks of hexes, the public objectives under the other, split the action card deck into three down one side, and halves of the agenda deck and the secret agendas under the other ships. Tech decks and promissory notes go in the bags with the matching ship colors.

Then I got small baggies for each of the factions and put the command tokens, control tokens, faction home planet cards, faction technologies and promissory notes in those baggies, which go in the small slots on the sides.

Finally, the extra fighter and infantry tokens go in their own bag, and the commodity/ trade good tokens go in a bag with the Speaker and Custodian tokens.

If you separate the stacks of hexes between common systems and home systems, the Strategy Cards will fit on top of the home systems and below the Creuss home system.

Rule books, faction sheets, and command sheets rest on top of everything else.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have questions!

Edited by Absol197
On 1/5/2020 at 1:36 PM, hippy777 said:

I did as Absol197 said at first (I just got my copy for christmas as well ) but then found I was unhappy with all the little bags for the faction pieces so I found this on Etsy:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/621202926/twilight-imperium-4th-edition-board-game?ref=hp_rv-1

That's pretty darn cool! The only thing I'd worry about is whether it can fit all the cards when they're sleeved...

If it does, heck! I might have to get one, too!

Edited by Absol197
2 hours ago, Absol197 said:

That's pretty darn cool! The only thing I'd worry about is whether it can fit all the cards when they're sleeved...

If it does, heck! I might have to get one, too!

From what I understand it DOES fit sleeved cards. (Says so in the description , that it at least fits the official FFG sleeves .

AND I actually am ordering mine right now and talked to the creator and am having them make the case for the hexagons to fit all the way to the corners of the hexes AND print me the top half so that it is full in cased. (I'l pay extra for that once they decide how much)

41 minutes ago, hippy777 said:

From what I understand it DOES fit sleeved cards. (Says so in the description , that it at least fits the official FFG sleeves .

AND I actually am ordering mine right now and talked to the creator and am having them make the case for the hexagons to fit all the way to the corners of the hexes AND print me the top half so that it is full in cased. (I'l pay extra for that once they decide how much)

Neat! New purchase likely incoming...