The Axewing Gunship is here! (Tester wanted)

By Makwiesel, in Terrain Building

I have finally managed to batch the parts and test print the whole model to make sure it all works. You can check out my MCB-LW1 Axewing Gunship here:

https://midnightskygames.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fmcb-lw1-axewing-gunship

I'd love to get a test printer/ builder to give it a go on me if someone is willing!

rs=w:1300,h:800

rs=w:1300,h:800

Edited by Makwiesel
I had to correct a typo

@SFC Snuffy You want to test print one?

Do you mean test, or purchase? I'd be willing to test but not purchase if that's what you meant.

where did the lil blue dude come from??

On 1/16/2020 at 4:37 PM, magnumhan said:

where did the lil blue dude come from??

The lil blue dude is a Droid I bashed up from a K2 I got from Skullforge Studios and a drone droid I found on Thingiverse- and they're not little, they'd scale out to be about 7 feet tall minus the antenna in SW Legion. i use them as security droids on Bespin where the PCs in my Sunday Edge of the Empire game are currently on an adventure.

On 1/15/2020 at 10:03 PM, Ilostmycactus said:

Do you mean test, or purchase? I'd be willing to test but not purchase if that's what you meant.

Yeah I am looking for someone to test print and paint one up. I'm a meh painter at best with little time to devote to improving painting while I am trying to build awesome ships. I am reworking the rear hinge right now so no metal parts are needed then I will send the files to you if you can make one and paint it up nice!

I'd love to test it. I have some more filament coming in this week. This is my favorite of your designs just from looking through them. Is it already legion scale?

9 minutes ago, Ilostmycactus said:

I'd love to test it. I have some more filament coming in this week. This is my favorite of your designs just from looking through them. Is it already legion scale?

Yes it's already Legion Scale. I think on my Prusa 13 Mk 2.5 it took me about a week to print all told and I have printed it twice- once for the one you see on the website and another for my nephew. If you wand I can kick you the files to get started and then share the updated rear section when I have it modified- or wait for the whole thing. OR you can print it as- is. I have printed a whole set of all my ships and they work fine putting in after- print hinges.

What's your poison?

8 minutes ago, Makwiesel said:

Yes it's already Legion Scale. I think on my Prusa 13 Mk 2.5 it took me about a week to print all told and I have printed it twice- once for the one you see on the website and another for my nephew. If you wand I can kick you the files to get started and then share the updated rear section when I have it modified- or wait for the whole thing. OR you can print it as- is. I have printed a whole set of all my ships and they work fine putting in after- print hinges.

What's your poison?

I'm fine with waiting. I'm in process with some other prints right now so it's not a problem.