“Tucker” (29)
Concussion Missiles (6)

Gold Squadron Trooper (25)
Concussion Missiles (6)

Gold Squadron Trooper (25)
Concussion Missiles (6)
Total: 500

View in Yet Another Squad Builder 2.0

I'm at a loss with this faction to be honest.

Is there a particular reason for the Targeting Battery? Also, it seems kind of... ineffective to only use one Synchronized Console. I assume your idea is that Odd Ball target locks, then his wingmates take advantage of that while they Focus in order to fire fully modded missiles. But with only one Console, the chain would only help one wingmate.

More V-19s and less Jedi Knights with Delta-7B. A single Turbolaser Battery shot can do 6 dice, so that’s 50 points gone in one round for a single force having ship. You could get 2 V-19s for one jedi knight with Delta-7B

I do only own four V19 though and I'm really NOT planning on buying more :D

7 hours ago, pakirby said:

More V-19s and less Jedi Knights with Delta-7B. A single Turbolaser Battery shot can do 6 dice, so that’s 50 points gone in one round for a single force having ship. You could get 2 V-19s for one jedi knight with Delta-7B

Not quite right. A Turbolaser Battery shot does 3 dice of damage, but if it hits does an additional 3 damage. So if it manages to connect, it does 4-6 damage. But it only takes 3 Evades at most to fully avoid it.