Sacramento, CA

By sawtoothautumn, in Twilight Imperium

Hello,

Just wanting to see if there are people who live in the Sacramento area and would be interested in meeting up and playing? I have a small group of players in my play group that play this game but just reaching to see if any more folks would like to join us!

Things are crazy over the holidays but I'm potentially interested in the new year.

Awesome!

Any availability?

I'm interested, especially now that the holidays are past. I'm new to Sac, but am familiar with TI.

Hello,

I'm interested, and may know another who would be depending on the day. What's your schedule idea?

Well, I don't have any definitive dates at the moment. I'm just trying to gauge interest.

Normally when we play, it's on Sunday's and some times on Saturday's. Usually start at 9-10AM and go till we finish.

Where in Sacramento, are you are located?

Edited by sawtoothautumn

I'm in the pocket, but can go wherever. Sundays would be great. In Feb, the weekend of the 8th 9th works, as does the 22nd 23rd.

Hmm okay, I'll reach out to the gaming group I have going and see if we can plan around any of those dates.

If any other people are interested, please reach out.

I might know one other that'd be interested. I'll reach out to him too.

I am in Chico and I am interested

Awesome!

We just played a 6 player game this past Sunday.

What is your availability and dates/time?

Awesome!

i just played my first game (4-player) and after I did some confirmations and cleared some questions I had I wanted to play again. But due to how long it takes... my friends can't really play it often.

I am available weekends, Sundays preferred.

Hopefully sometime 10ish-noon start times...I would have an 3hr drive round trip. But I am flexible.

But I will be in Sac on March 7th!

However, I am kind of booked for a while.

Feb 29/Mar 1 I cannot

Mar 7 I am available!

Mar14/15 I cannot

Mar21 I cannot, but Mar22 I can!

Sundays work best for our current group, so that should be fine. We normally start at 9-10AM and play till we are done or call it at 6PMish. Sometimes we can go longer if people are still wanting to continue.

Those dates sound fine. I'll reach out to the group and see what people's availability is.

I'll private message you when I get more info/feedback from the group.