My first Foundy submission is up on Drive Thru RPG!

By IamGazrok, in Realms of Terrinoth

My first Foundry title is up and available! Special thanks to all existing authors who provided guidance and assistance! It's not showing up in searches on the keywords yet, so maybe that takes some time, not sure.
Anyhow, here's the direct link for those interested. You can preview the first few pages. Thanks all! https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/296597/Taverns-of-Terrinoth

This supplement provides four (4) unique taverns set in the lands of Terrinoth. Each place of business has a culture all its own, whether it’s a tavern full of gnomish inventions, the watering hole for orcs, a refined dining experience, or a taste of the exotic jungles of Zanaga.

Each tavern is detailed including pictured NPCs, tavern layout, unique food and drink items, and adventure seeds to spur adventures related to each location.

Developed by veteran GM and self-described Terrinoth researcher Chris Markham, this is the first of many planned supplements for the Realms of Terrinoth setting. Though this supplement is set in the world of Mennara, it can be converted for use in your own fantasy world. The Genesys Core Rulebook , Realms of Terrinoth setting, and either Genesys Dice or the Genesys Dice App are required to use this product.

My next title should be up by the end of the month. I've got it all written (and currently placeholder images), just need to do the art for it. So shouldn't take long. Should be before the holiday.

Here's the write up for that one.....

The fearless explorer Nigel Vanderhorn delved deep into the jungles of Zanaga while with the Zanagan Exploration Company ( Z.E.C. ). In this tome, he describes 12 different native flora and fauna dangerous to any who might visit these dark and remote jungles.

Dangerous insects, man-eating plants, large prehistoric reptiles and more prowl the lush foliage of Zanaga, and even a single bite can be deadly. Join Nigel as he describes each of these nasty hazards, and brings the jungle to life for you!

This supplement provides twelve (12) new Zanagan creatures. Each creature is pictured, along with stats and other information. This is part one of two, and other regional Mennaran bestiaries are planned to follow.

While these creatures are in addition to those listed in the Realms of Terrinoth book, they do draw from lore that appeared in previous games set in the Terrinoth setting. Additional information about Zanaga is also provided.