Star Wars Legion: West Loop/Southside Chicago group

By RandoMando, in Organized Play

I live on the West Side of Chicago (By United Center) and am frustrated that there are very few options for group play and they are mostly on the North or far out suburbs. It makes it very difficult to get to sessions after work in the Loop. I was curious to see if there were any players interested a bit closer. If there is any interest I would love to set something up at a local place.

I am new to Legion, but want to get better and the only way is to play lots. Who is with me? I also would be interested in XWing or the Star Wars RPG as well. On a side note I believe in fun first, so don't feel like you have to be experienced.

I enclosed a pic of our first game where I recycled some of my old star wars toys. It was a blast!

jpefg2.jpg

Edited by RandoMando
1 hour ago, Griffen127 said:

Hello it may be a small drive but Game Storm has a great group of players. If you can make it please come we really love adding new players. here is a link with the info to the store and the events.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/gamestormstarwars/?multi_permalinks=2277168459247762&notif_id=1580061064825155&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

Thanks for the heads up. On a weekend that's not too far, weeknight it probably is. I actually just inquired about the AT ST Event. Maybe I'll see you there:)

Edited by RandoMando