Inquisitors on TIE Interceptors and Stinger Mantis!

By Mpori, in X-Wing

Hi guys!

Just wanted to know if anyone got hyped as me with Jedi The Fallen Order ships and pilots? As a rebel player I would like a lot to see the Stinger Mantis in the tabletop (as a more agile U-Wing with better primary and less crew spaceand perhaps in a small base) but watching Inquisitors piloting TIE/In, Tie Reapers and the shuttles from Rogue One, makes me wander which of them could jump into the game aswell.

Do you think that any of these could arrvie at some point?

latest?cb=20190610141339

latest?cb=20190603012046

Edited by Mpori
5 hours ago, Mpori said:

As a rebel player I would like a lot to see the Stinger Mantis in the tabletop (as a more agile U-Wing with better primary and less crew spaceand perhaps in a small base)

Um... You're kidding right? The ship is roughly the same length as the Falcon, add in the swing boom and wow. (Linked to the time stamp in a gameplay review where the Stinger Mantis first appears. The ship it shoots is a LAAT/Le, a TIE Reaper is what chases it).

8 hours ago, Hiemfire said:

Um... You're kidding right? The ship is roughly the same length as the Falcon, add in the swing boom and wow. (Linked to the time stamp in a gameplay review where the Stinger Mantis first appears. The ship it shoots is a LAAT/Le, a TIE Reaper is what chases it).

Really? Didnt search for the ships specs but to me seems fairly shorter than a YT freighter... But I dont know either. Watched that first scene, between the LAAT and Reaper, and some others, got the feel that was shorter than the U-Wing.

I am super hyped about seeing Second Sister and getting to put her on the board, she's got a screen presence better than Seventh Sister and just a bit down from Vader himself.

TartMelodicBlackbuck-size_restricted.gif

4 hours ago, kris40k said:

Second Sister and getting to put her on the board,

Mmm... I5 TIE Interceptor with 2 Force charges ♥️

(I'll have a Stealth Device with that, please)

11 hours ago, Rossetti1828 said:

Mmm... I5 TIE Interceptor with 2 Force charges ♥️

(I'll have a Stealth Device with that, please)

Because it is totally good for the game to have even more ships with amazing dials and unstoppable passive mods.....

47 minutes ago, Managarmr said:

Because it is totally good for the game to have even more ships with amazing dials and unstoppable passive mods.....

Yes they are in the game, like it or not. Are many people saying they are bad for the game?

1 hour ago, Managarmr said:

...with 3 hull and 0 shields, so basically a slightly angrier and slightly squishier Jedi Knight, that'll quite often be stressed. 40 or so points for an I3 with 1 force seems perfectly fine to me. Pretty sure I'll be able to kill them easily enough. Maybe bring some bombs?

On 11/17/2019 at 10:57 AM, kris40k said:

I am super hyped about seeing Second Sister and getting to put her on the board, she's got a screen presence better than Seventh Sister

I honestly thought she was just 7th sister with a different helmet and voice actor. The more you know

https://www.starwars.com/databank/stinger-mantis

Image result for stinger mantis

That does look fun.

Does that "wing" rotate around like the fang fighter? Could have an ability based around that.