Multiplayer (team conquest) actions

By Avatar111, in L5R LCG: Rules Discussion

During Conflicts (or any other phase were the teams exchange actions), each team have an opportunity to take an action until both teams passes.

My question is; when a team have an opportunity to play an action, they choose one player. When their next opportunity to take an action arise (after the opposing team took their action or pass), can the SAME player on a team take an action ? Or must it absolutely be the other player ?

Seems like the rules do not mention if a player on a team can take 2 actions in a row for his team or if he cannot. But then, in the "clarifying concepts" it seems to mention that when something happens "in player order" a team cannot have the same player act twice in a row.

If you cannot have the same player act twice in a row, I am very confused as to why it wasn't made clear in the rule section and needed a "clarifying concept"...
It would also mean that if a player have multiple actions to play, it is possible he doesn't get the chance to if his teammate passes and the opposing team passes right after.

2 hours ago, Avatar111 said:

During Conflicts (or any other phase were the teams exchange actions), each team have an opportunity to take an action until both teams passes.

My question is; when a team have an opportunity to play an action, they choose one player. When their next opportunity to take an action arise (after the opposing team took their action or pass), can the SAME player on a team take an action ? Or must it absolutely be the other player ?

Seems like the rules do not mention if a player on a team can take 2 actions in a row for his team or if he cannot. But then, in the "clarifying concepts" it seems to mention that when something happens "in player order" a team cannot have the same player act twice in a row.

If you cannot have the same player act twice in a row, I am very confused as to why it wasn't made clear in the rule section and needed a "clarifying concept"...
It would also mean that if a player have multiple actions to play, it is possible he doesn't get the chance to if his teammate passes and the opposing team passes right after.

In Player order only applies when a rules or effects specifically instructs that simultaneous actions must be done in player order and is usually from framework steps such as regroup phase when characters leave play and you remove fate from characters. The alternating action window is not simultaneous so would not be effected by that requirement.