The Worlds Above and Below

By TheBoulder, in Your Settings

Wow, stunning and very intruiging!

You're too kind, thank you. 😊

Just finished reading... I seriously love it. The history and cultures feel so grounded and it has a distinct flavour that resonates with me.

I can't stand general fantasy settings like Forgotten Realms and the like. This however just draws me in. I love how the fantasy elements enhances the flavour of setting, rather than drown it in yet another rehash of tired tropes.

This is fantastic. I can't say it enough - It is flavourful. Thank you for sharing.

My main goal was to provide a setting that made sense and sidestepped the 'exuberance' of settings like FR, so your comments mean a lot! Thank you.

I just downloaded the file and quickly browsed it.

Seems like this could have been a good Foundry product. Is there anything preventing you from putting it there?

I don't own any of the art, so I'd have to remove it all. Beyond that, not much. First setting I've ever written though, didn't think it would be good enough.

10 hours ago, TheBoulder said:

I don't own any of the art, so I'd have to remove it all. Beyond that, not much. First setting I've ever written though, didn't think it would be good enough.

I had to do the same when I put Inquisition on the foudnry. I had to remove tons of artwork. Found a nice free of rights picture for the cover and backcover.
As for being the first thing you write, I wouldn't worry. Inquisition was my first published worked as well and I think people are pretty happy with it. It's close to reaching Silver tier. You gotta start somewhere. ;)

4 minutes ago, yeti1069 said:

Getting a 404 error in Dropbox when i try to open this.

Same. Downloaded the thing before but the link seems broken now. Maybe it's intentional to have it released on the Foundry?

Sorry, having some issues with my dropbox.

On 11/28/2019 at 5:43 AM, TheBoulder said:

Sorry, having some issues with my dropbox.

Fixed yet? We'd all like to see your low-magic fantasy campaign work.