Most dangerous game

By El_Lalotreto, in Imperial Assault Skirmish

Hello!

I was ready the instructions on this skirmish mission, and I wonder why is this there:

Each player who has 1 or more bounty hunters.

How can you have more than one Bounty hunter, if you choose a bounty hunter before setup, and isn't that when you choose your deployment cards?

Anyways, thank you.

Perhaps you missed this line?

"Figures corresponding to the chosen cards are bounty hunters"

You don't choose "a bounty hunter", you choose a deployment card and a deployment card could have more than 1 figures (ex. eStorm, eSnow, eRangers are 3-figure deployment groups)

You are toattally right, I really didn't put those two ideas together. Thank you

Funny, I just posted about this skirmish mission and hadn't scrolled down to see someone else had just played it too!

How did you like it? Have you tried the other mission with the lazers?

So many good skirmish missions.

It's a really attack and run skirmish, at least when we played it, it was like, you want and need to attack but you need to make a run for it!

I actually like the laser one more, makes all those push figures and command cards really worth it. I usually play it with two lasers, so the hole hall is a death zone. I move the terminal that's in the hall. Makes it more detructive, and really makes those figures that are on the terminal really expendable.

Edited by El_Lalotreto