how long till the next Squad Builder update?

By Faerie1979, in X-Wing Squad Builder

Okay, so the first Huge ships and Epic Battles are now officially released, and show in the store as "add to cart" instead of "add pre-order". So when will the official squad builder be updated with Epic format and Huge ships? I have a friend who's interested in buying the Raider when that comes out. And before then he wants to challenge me to a few 500 point Epic battles. Meaning using Wings, huge ships, and the like. But he also refuses to use anything other then the official squad builder, so currently there's no information for him on how much the upgrades and such cost. And honestly, I'd like to be able to use the official one to build my Epic lists too.

Hopefully they don't wait until the next official wave. Until then, if your friend refuses to use a 3rd party app, there's the old fashioned PDFs to go by.

11 minutes ago, Kehl_Aecea said:

Hopefully they don't wait until the next official wave. Until then, if your friend refuses to use a 3rd party app, there's the old fashioned PDFs to go by.

I don't think those include the upgrade cards that come with Huge ships. Might be wrong though.

EDIT:

I just double checked, and I was right. There's no official mention of point costs just yet in any of the point list PDFs. You have the point costs of the Huge ships themselves, but not the upgrades.

Edited by Faerie1979
14 hours ago, Faerie1979 said:

I don't think those include the upgrade cards that come with Huge ships. Might be wrong though.

EDIT:

I just double checked, and I was right. There's no official mention of point costs just yet in any of the point list PDFs. You have the point costs of the Huge ships themselves, but not the upgrades.

http://is2.4chan.org/tg/1572298151924.pdf

Scroll to the second and third page

1 minute ago, Kehl_Aecea said:

Scroll to the second and third page

There wasn't a second or 3rd page when I was checking.

Just now, Faerie1979 said:

There wasn't a second or 3rd page when I was checking.

A likely story....

KIDDING, kidding.

The file was probably only recently updated or something. Who knows, but there ya go!

It's now also downloaded and added to my personal Dropbox folder to be shared with my Surface Go.

I agree. Where is the squad builder update? There is not even a note. Bad form FFG.

On 11/11/2019 at 6:36 AM, Tharcas said:

I agree. Where is the squad builder update? There is not even a note. Bad form FFG.

Agreed. I want Epic to take off like it never got a chance to in 1.0. This is not helping.