2019 Holiday Sale

By yardobeef, in News

I overslept and missed last year's holiday sale, and I don't want a repeat.

Any idea when the holiday sale is happening this year? (Or if it's cancelled due to Shoggoth attack?)

Bump - because I always manage to get in and get stuff. But miss out out on items that really wanted. :D

Yes, I am very curious about this as well. Last year, the sale had already been announced, I believe.

9 hours ago, javaapp said:

Yes, I am very curious about this as well. Last year, the sale had already been announced, I believe.

Yeah, the last 3 years the sale had been announced by now....maybe it's not happening this year? Dang! It made shopping for my gamer friends so much easier. :)

Great minds must think alike. I was wondering the same thing. It would be just my luck that I am on top of things and they are not having it.

I found out about the sale way too late last year and missed a lot of what I would have ordered. Hoping to get to it sooner this year. Given how late in the month the holiday is in 2019, I'm surprised the sale hasn't posted yet. Possible that Asmodee has given up on it?

The sale is already 4-5 days behind previous years, so maybe it is coming on Friday?

Perhaps they'll roll it out for "Cyber Monday" when all the online sales start up.

So disappointed.

Humbug.