Heart of the Empire

By migueltoes, in Legends of the Alliance

I know they'd just released a new raid, but when will FFG release a campaign (in-app) for Heart of the Empire? Also, one question: even without the campaign itself, do owning HotE unlocks anything in the app? I will hate to buy the expansion just to discover there is nothing in the app unless the release the campaign.

HotE "unlocks" all of its heroes, allies, and imperial groups, just like all expansions.

I don't expect the HotE campaign to be ported to the app, but leave room to be surprised. It would be a large task, because the missions are pretty disjointed, and the HotE campaign is 8 missions (only 4 story missions).

Ok, so, let's say I'm playing the app campaign "Hoth", I can expect enemy units from HotE showing up? THX!

Yes, I've had Clawdite shapeshifters show up randomly during the first app campaign.

6 hours ago, migueltoes said:

Ok, so, let's say I'm playing the app campaign "Hoth", I can expect enemy units from HotE showing up? THX!

Yes they MAY show up, but only if you have selected HotE in you collection tab. If you tick everything you own in the collection tab, they will have a possibility of making an appearance in any of the campaign or raid modes.

On 11/6/2019 at 2:59 PM, migueltoes said:

when will FFG release a campaign (in-app) for Heart of the Empire?

I'm sure it's a bit over-optimistic but I second this idea! It just feels a little incomplete having app campaigns for the other big boxes but not this one. I appreciate the arguments why it's unlikely, but I'm just saying it would help with my overall sadness that this game has been discontinued (or whatever term you use). The app doesn't seem as delicately balanced as the GM-driven games so I doubt it would be that hard to develop.

I would buy HotE in a second if they release an app campaign... C'mon FFG, take my money already!