Can't find Villains of Eriador stock anywhere

By ontels, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

I've been looking for the Villains of Eriador figure pack evreywhere but I can't fin anywhere that has it in stock!

I allso can't find any info from Fantasy Flight about when a restock will be, do any of you fine people happen to know?

Surely they haven't abandoned this game all ready!

7 hours ago, ontels said:

Surely they haven't abandoned this game all ready!

After the struggles of the LoTR LCG, FFG just seems to be pretty bad at keeping up with demand. People wait months and years to get restocks sometimes only for them to be sold out within minutes. Considering this is a new game, I would expect a restock sooner than later.

1 hour ago, Thaeggan said:

After the struggles of the LoTR LCG, FFG just seems to be pretty bad at keeping up with demand. People wait months and years to get restocks sometimes only for them to be sold out within minutes. Considering this is a new game, I would expect a restock sooner than later.

Years! Seriously!?

I had no idea they were this bad. 😕
Well I hope you are right about the sooner thing because I'm a bit of a collector when it comes to board games and it will bug me if I don't have the extra stuff from the pack.

Do they announce when they restock product? And if so about how long after the anouncement do the restocks usually occur?

2 hours ago, ontels said:

Years! Seriously!?

I had no idea they were this bad. 😕
Well I hope you are right about the sooner thing because I'm a bit of a collector when it comes to board games and it will bug me if I don't have the extra stuff from the pack.

Do they announce when they restock product? And if so about how long after the anouncement do the restocks usually occur?

Sometimes there are vague references to restocks on twitter posts and there is an "Upcoming" page on the main site. Granted, it is rarely accurate and best to just check for stock on the product page... every day. Forums and Reddit will often warn people about restocks as they happen. Restocks usually come in waves where it will sell out multiple times throughout the day.

FFG did say they have large box expansion(s) in the works for this game so no need to worry that the game is dead. It will restock eventually.

You can always preorder at your local game store and leave it to them to get the product for you. Sad FFG does not have a wish list email system.

Some still available in UK. If your happy to pay postage costs. Try ‘boardgameguru’ ‘games lore’ or ‘secondchancegames’

35 minutes ago, stevie02 said:

Some still available in UK. If your happy to pay postage costs. Try ‘boardgameguru’ ‘games lore’ or ‘secondchancegames’

The first two sites you listed are out of stock and the third hasn't even got a listing :(

You may have seen this already, but you can preorder on amazon in the us with a release date of 12/7/19. I highly recommend preordering.

44 minutes ago, Brownmantle said:

You may have seen this already, but you can preorder on amazon in the us with a release date of 12/7/19. I highly recommend preordering.

I saw that it's apparently back in stock on the FFG website, unfortuently I'm in the UK :(

I've placed a backorder on a UK website though and they've assured me that I'll get it as soon as it comes in stock so hopefully I'll have it sooner rather than later!
Do you have any idea when the actual release date for the new printing is?

I was on the fence about getting this game for months. Until 4 weeks ago when I also discovered the expansion was sold out almost everywhere.

Luckily Tolkienshop.com still had them so I pulled the trigger and got both the game and expansion.

Edited by Jedi Bendu