PAX Unplugged in Philadelphia on Dec. 8th

By Bertie Wooster, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

There isn't much information on their website , unfortunately. I had to download the app and check Facebook to see details. There's an Armada tournament on Sunday, December 8th from 10:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. Casual tournament, up to 16 players. I bought a ticket just for Sunday, Dec. 8th. But you also have to register for the Armada tournament itself; registration opens Friday, Nov. 15th at 1:00 p.m. You need the PAX app to register.

I'm obviously not very good at marketing (I don't work for PAX), but hey, it's a 3-round 400-point Armada event in Philadelphia! That's enough to get me excited. Does anyone plan on going?

@JolliGreenGiant @ScottGilbert25 @PT106

Edited by Bertie Wooster

Probably going to miss this one but hosting a tournament on the 23rd of November at the Games Keep. 600 points.

21 hours ago, ScottGilbert25 said:

Probably going to miss this one but hosting a tournament on the 23rd of November at the Games Keep. 600 points.

Yeah I did see that. Unfortunately it's a late end time for me, especially since I'm driving an hour back to Philly afterwards. I have a new baby too. I do miss the Games Keep though, I haven't been out there for almost a year. You're good people!

Seems fun. I wish I had gotten into Armada before I had a baby lol. dumping baby on the wife for a whole day I need to pick my battles. Take pics and give us a battle report!

Three of us signed up so far.

Edit: Six of us signed up now! Looks like we have a real tournament!

Edited by Bertie Wooster
On 11/14/2019 at 10:10 AM, Andydabeast said:

Seems fun. I wish I had gotten into Armada before I had a baby lol. dumping baby on the wife for a whole day I need to pick my battles. Take pics and give us a battle report!

Are you the Andrew who came to the tournament?

X

Edited by JKShulenburg
17 hours ago, JKShulenburg said:

X

But Y?

31 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

But Y?

I zee what you mean. Posted to the wrong thing