Warlords of B'Zaarcke - IC (players only please)

By LTD, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

2 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

@GhostofNobodyInParticular

Would you like to join us in kicking some Talon ****? We will gladly give back Wisp immediately.

Can evacuate with reasonable speed.

Short term offers similar (no 23rd blockades lifted.)

Long term, Talon offer far superior.

Edited by The Jabbawookie

If the GNIPians join us, The 23rd Task Force will leave Mynis Alpha and Wisp entirely this turn, provided that the Matriarch Talon doesn't prevent this from happening.

The Talon rescinded their ceasefire orders against us without warning, so anyone with similar orders (hello DPRP) can expect they'll do the same to you in the near future.

Edited by Bertie Wooster

Hmmm. . .

@The Jabbawookie how soon can you give back Castor?

I have lost track of which of my planets are blockaded by whom. Which are you over, and will you leave immediately ( @Bertie Wooster this applies to you too)?

5 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

Hmmm. . .

@The Jabbawookie how soon can you give back Castor?

I have lost track of which of my planets are blockaded by whom. Which are you over, and will you leave immediately ( @Bertie Wooster this applies to you too)?

We're blockading Mynis Alpha. We invaded Wisp a long time ago but are willing to leave it immediately (free of GF and space forces) should you be willing to join forces.

That's all. The rest is Talon.

At Mynis Alpha a Talon Z-95 is destroyed by a 23rd Task Force Gauntlet.

Mynis Alpha is blockaded by the 23rd Task Force.

Merchants of Scubbera, 23rd Task Force is selling 4 units of Cortheum on Vex.

Edited by Bertie Wooster

@The Jabbawookie we've always been at war with Eastasia. 😆

The 23rd have attacked us in past, though we have no quarrel with their current leadership. Unsure of current situation @Bertie Wooster

We initiated war against GNIPIA, and don't expect them to cease hostilities (or do we? @GhostofNobodyInParticular ).

In theory both could attack us. We're poised to defend our territory against incursions from either belligerent and need a more clear reason to resume hostilities.

Edited by FortyInRed
23 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

The 23rd have attacked us in past, though we have no quarrel with their current leadership. Unsure of current situation @Bertie Wooster

We initiated war against GNIPIA, and don't expect them to cease hostilities (or do we? @GhostofNobodyInParticular ).

In theory both could attack us. We're poised to defend our territory against incursions from either belligerent and need a more clear reason to resume hostilities.

If you attack the 23rd, leave our territory, cease hostilities against us, and initiate hold-fire orders on your forces against ours, we shall do likewise. We will further promise to not be the aggressors in any future conflict between our two factions.

33 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

We have no interest in attacking the DPRP, unless they attack us first or announce war.

@FortyInRed , @Bertie Wooster note that, while in my above post to Forty I specified that he attack Bertie, if you both attack Talon and otherwise follow the terms laid out in said previous post with regards to me, my offer will still stand and apply to both of you.

2 hours ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

@FortyInRed , @Bertie Wooster note that, while in my above post to Forty I specified that he attack Bertie, if you both attack Talon and otherwise follow the terms laid out in said previous post with regards to me, my offer will still stand and apply to both of you.

Seems doubtful that DPRP will attack Talon; they've been allies for a long time. But we'd be glad to attack Talon, leave your territory, etc. as stated above.

If all parties join the Matriarch Talon and decide to attack the 23rd Task Force, I'm warning you now that there will be consequences for all.

Edited by Bertie Wooster
3 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

I'm warning you now that there will be consequences for all

Primary consequence: grow powerful.

Secondary consequence: organism Wooster grows weak.

Vines of threats root in rich soil of fear.

@GhostofNobodyInParticular Talon can cede lifestar Castor, 3 rotations, empty by turn 25; if evacuation not complete in time, remaining GF given to you. Reparations.

Edited by The Jabbawookie

Saboteurs have attacked key industrial facilities on Vex. Custard production has been halved. Vex's production is reduced by 6 credits for one turn only.

Sorry children, no custard today...

11 hours ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:
12 hours ago, FortyInRed said:

and need a more clear reason to resume hostilities.

If you attack the 23rd, leave our territory, cease hostilities against us, and initiate hold-fire orders on your forces against ours, we shall do likewise. We will further promise to not be the aggressors in any future conflict between our two factions.

Intriguing. Is your offer of peace contingent upon us joining the war effort against the 23rd?

We are not currently in possession of any former GNIP worlds or territories. Am I overlooking something?

11 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

If all parties join the Matriarch Talon and decide to attack the 23rd Task Force, I'm warning you now that there will be consequences for all.

I have to admit I'm curious. You're proposing to take on 3 factions and win?

*Checks who won previous games*

Crap.

8 hours ago, FortyInRed said:

Intriguing. Is your offer of peace contingent upon us joining the war effort against the 23rd?

No. It would be helpful though if you joined either the 23rd or the Talon, or announced your neutrality, as that might influence my decision.

8 hours ago, FortyInRed said:

We are not currently in possession of any former GNIP worlds or territories. Am I overlooking something?

No. I have lost track of who is where is all.

11 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

No. I have lost track of who is where is all.

It seems that the Talon is declining to be transparent about that information, despite your request.

3 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

It seems that the Talon is declining to be transparent about that information, despite your request.

Indeed. . .

Such is to be expected from a species that breaks ceasefire treaties with it's allies. In fact, we really doubt they will give up Castor to you in the timeframe they suggested.

Indeed that has been in the back if my mind. Will you commit to the terms I laid forth above, namely:

21 hours ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

If you leave our territory, cease hostilities against us, and initiate hold-fire orders on your forces against ours, we shall do likewise. We will further promise to not be the aggressors in any future conflict between our two factions.

And further, if you be so willing, commit to a mutual defense pact?

41 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

Indeed that has been in the back if my mind. Will you commit to the terms I laid forth above, namely:

And further, if you be so willing, commit to a mutual defense pact?

The 23rd Task Force is fully willing to commit to those terms.

1 hour ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

No. It would be helpful though if you joined either the 23rd or the Talon, or announced your neutrality, as that might influence my decision.

Still looking at the pros and cons (plus real busy with RL right now). Leaning towards being neutral for a turn so as not to slow things down. Note that if you come to my planets, I will fire.

Here's what I'm mulling through - my knowledge of who owns which planets is limited. As far as I can tell, I don't border any Talon ( @The Jabbawookie ) worlds. We do border GNIP ( @GhostofNobodyInParticular ) and possibly the 23rd ( @Bertie Wooster ). I bring that up to say that I don't think I'd even be able to attack the Talon, even if I so desired.

Alternatively I could attack either GNIP or 23rd next turn, theoretically. Both are allied together and seem to have largely continuous territory. By the converse, both could attack me and I don't see how the Talon could realistically assist me to stop that....

Who owns Xykon and New Corros?

Just now, FortyInRed said:

Still looking at the pros and cons (plus real busy with RL right now). Leaning towards being neutral for a turn so as not to slow things down. Note that if you come to my planets, I will fire.

Here's what I'm mulling through - my knowledge of who owns which planets is limited. As far as I can tell, I don't border any Talon ( @The Jabbawookie ) worlds. We do border GNIP ( @GhostofNobodyInParticular ) and possibly the 23rd ( @Bertie Wooster ). I bring that up to say that I don't think I'd even be able to attack the Talon, even if I so desired.

Alternatively I could attack either GNIP or 23rd next turn, theoretically. Both are allied together and seem to have largely continuous territory. By the converse, both could attack me and I don't see how the Talon could realistically assist me to stop that....

Who owns Xykon and New Corros?

I have no intention of entering your worlds. I do need to know which those are, though.

I believe @The Jabbawookie controls New Corros, as that is the source of the sabatoge/assassinations.

We occupy Xykon. The Talon is located at New Corros.