Are the Monster Mini's too much?

By flightmaster101, in Mansions of Madness

Hey everyone, I'm curious how everyone is managing the monster miniatures since sooooo many have come out.

I have currently put the monster minis in storage. I only use the investigator miniatures. When monsters are spawned i just use the cards.

It seems to me to make the game much faster and eliminate a lot of game time as finding the correct monster mini seems to take an extraordinary amount of time. You have to find the monster, find the base, try and fit it together and get it to the table. On the flip side you could glue monsters to the bases (which i was doing for a while), but then the storage space needed is outrageous and requires much more 'tetrising'.

Anyone else think the monster mini's are getting out of hand?

Not really a problem with me. I just have a separate storage bin for them. I have rebased my monsters onto clear acrylic circular bases (which looks great) As this game has expanded, it requires better organization with all the additions. there is still more that can be added, and more stories to be told. Hopefully a "legacy/multi-scenario) system will be implemented.