Looking for Players in NY

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game 30th Anniversary Edition

Hi all,

I have an ongoing campaign that started in 1988 that still meets one long weekend once a year.

I was thinking of running a fast paced mini campaign for six players right before The Rise of Skywalker, and maybe a short time after that.

I currently have two players but the rest of my longtime group are all over the world. I’m looking for four more players in the New York area for 3 to 4 sessions.

No prior experience with the D6 rules are needed, but a love for Star Wars is a must!

A little about me,

I was actually an editor and contributor at West End Games, Decipher and one of the earliest to post on Wookieepedia. I also make decent cocktails when I run games for my group.

Let me know if there is any interest.

Sent you a PM.

On 10/14/2019 at 6:49 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Hi all,

I have an ongoing campaign that started in 1988 that still meets one long weekend once a year.

I was thinking of running a fast paced mini campaign for six players right before The Rise of Skywalker, and maybe a short time after that.

I currently have two players but the rest of my longtime group are all over the world. I’m looking for four more players in the New York area for 3 to 4 sessions.

No prior experience with the D6 rules are needed, but a love for Star Wars is a must!

A little about me,

I was actually an editor and contributor at West End Games, Decipher and one of the earliest to post on Wookieepedia. I also make decent cocktails when I run games for my group.

Let me know if there is any interest.

What part of New York?

On 10/26/2019 at 4:29 PM, Tramp Graphics said:

What part of New York?

Hi there.

This would be in Manhattan, Daredevil’s neighborhood of Hel’s Kitchen.

**The board won’t let me spell out the actual neighborhood.

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun
13 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Hi there.

This would be in Manhattan, Daredevil’s neighborhood of Hel’s Kitchen.

**The board won’t let me spell out the actual neighborhood.

Yeah, that’s on the complete other side of the state from me. I’m in Buffalo.