Misprint on an encounter card? Spoiler

By Ken on Cape, in Star Wars: Outer Rim

This is the Naboo encounter card #8, so you draw it when you are on Naboo.

The Naboo section of encounter card 8 says destination is Naboo. So you can only draw it on that space. But I thought you couldn't get a cargo if you are on the place you are bringing it to?

It also says if you are on another planet you gain the cargo above.

Am I missing something or is it a misprint?

5 hours ago, Ken on Cape said:

This is the Naboo encounter card #8, so you draw it when you are on Naboo.

The Naboo section of encounter card 8 says destination is Naboo. So you can only draw it on that space. But I thought you couldn't get a cargo if you are on the place you are bringing it to?

It also says if you are on another planet you gain the cargo above.

Am I missing something or is it a misprint?

The card is a secret (upside down writing) which means you take the card and keep it face down. It states an action you can perform while on Mon Calamari, this is how you would gain the cargo to deliver.

Wouldn't it have been less confusing if it was a card you get on Mon Calamari instead of the planet you have to deliver the cargo to since every other cargo card I seen says you can't get job on the planet you are to deliver the cargo to?

4 hours ago, Ken on Cape said:

Wouldn't it have been less confusing if it was a card you get on Mon Calamari instead of the planet you have to deliver the cargo to since every other cargo card I seen says you can't get job on the planet you are to deliver the cargo to?

Each planet has a greater chance to give you specific things, these are mentioned under the planet name on the back of the card. Naboo is cargo. Thematically you can see it as looking for a job on Naboo and the guy tells you there's a crate he wants that's currently sitting on Mon Calamari, and he wants you to fetch it for him, so you then travel to Mon Calamari, use the action to get the cargo, and then come back to Naboo for the reward.