Equipment List

By draco193, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

Is there anywhere that has a list of equipment and it's upgrade paths? I can't seem to find one anywhere and just was trying to figure out what upgrade I can take for a cloak.

The tier 1 cloak can be upgraded into any tier 2 cloak, and any tier 2 cloak can be upgraded into any tier 3 cloak. Does that answer your question?

You don’t restrict your future choices based on what you pick for the first upgrade, essentially.

12 minutes ago, SpiderMana said:

The tier 1 cloak can be upgraded into any tier 2 cloak, and any tier 2 cloak can be upgraded into any tier 3 cloak. Does that answer your question?

You don’t restrict your future choices based on what you pick for the first upgrade, essentially.

I had meant the actual items and what they do. We're going to be playing this week and we have enough lore to upgrade so I was going to try to figure out which would be best for me to take.

Thank you though for that. I had worried there was a specific path for level 2 to level 3.

Ah, don’t know if any site that has that info collected in one place, offhand.

The cloaks... from my memory?

One of them gives you “hidden” at the start of each adventure. One of them lets you spend 1 inspiration to prevent 2 damage. One of them gives you the Ranger Cloak ability on top of the normal cloak ability.

One of them also allows you to add more damage to an agility based attack, and it has the ranged symbol so it can work for the bow.

I might be a bit off but I think I remember all of those individual parts? Though there are only 3 tier 2 cloaks, so one might have multiple things.