Dice Disapointment

By Farin2, in Fantasy Flight Supply

I was rather happy about this tell i noticed that the fantasy dice are a set of 6 and not the tarditional set of 7......seriously FFG.....are you going to do that?....so much for supporting your d% games....good job!

Though it's a different dice set, the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay dice set is also woefully inadequate. It needs to contain about twice the dice to have enough in it. You really shouldn't release a dice pack unless it contains enough dice for one player to make most rolls with, and the current set misses the mark.

Have to agree with the above post on the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay dice set. There are barely enough ... most times ... for a single beginning player. If you want your own dice, you will probably need at least two sets.

I don't know about the WHFRP dice, but I loved the dice in their six-pack. Man, are they beautiful. Was the problem that you wanted another D10 for % games? I think they had a whole d10 pack. A whole pack, so quit complaining.

Need to be able to buy the 30 die collection from the core set instead of paying $36 for 3 packs (half a case) of dice.