Reservoir Seppies [Mafia]

By Bertie Wooster, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

I got what the kids had. I’ve been trying to check in between fever dreams but i’m barely cognizant. I’ll try and figure out my vote in the morning

Less than 12 hours.

Alright.

3 hours left.

##vote Constantine Valdor

lynch all liars wins my internal debate

I'll go with that

##vote Constantine Valdor

That should be hammer

Well one of these assassins thought he was so slick he could slide uphill, and could be a little flexible with the truth. But the others are a little suspicious of lies and the lying liers who tell them. Caldias shoots CV, and now he lies six feet under.

@Constantine Valdor was indeed a Town Tracker.

Night begins; you have 24 hours.

@The Jabbawookie

@Madaghmire

@Caldias

Mr. White, AKA @The Jabbawookie , wakes up to find himself in stun cuffs. He sees the stiff body of @Caldias on the floor, and knows the score right away. Mr. Orange, AKA @Madaghmire , is going to give him a free bus ride to the Coruscant Guard.

Caldias was a Town Doctor.

The Jabbawookie was a Vanilla Town.

Madaghmire was a Mafia Bus Driver.

Good game everyone, thanks for playing!

Observers : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iSDKSPsdRMbRZOiD1tJzypu0tA5FQZEOjlzQCNpYpGA/edit?usp=drivesdk&nbsp

Night chat:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uTy6rh9x47wWmP7vexhHtW4Aekgp_OypPdsozuyN8ic/edit?usp=drivesdk

@PodRacer

@Constantine Valdor

@FortyInRed

@GhostofNobodyInParticular

@ovinomanc3r

@Matt3412

Valdor, I owe you an apology for my tunnel vision. I don’t think considering Mads more would have changed my vote, but it was still a sloppy approach and for that I’m sorry.

Yay!

Mad Lad wins again xD

Congrats Mad and Pod! And thanks Bertie for the game!

I felt like this game went pretty smoothly. No rules were broken. People used their roles well. Exciting finale.

I regret not making @PodRacer bulletproof (although it may not have made a difference in this game); four town PRs vs. just one Mafia Bus Driver was a little unfair. That being said, Bus Driver is a REALLY powerful role for scum; there's a little bit of Godfather, little bit of Roleblocker in there (although it isn't as certain as either of those roles). I also wish I gave a time check on D3. I was just really busy at the time and was doing just the minimum to keep the game going.

Thanks to you all for playing! To be honest, I had almost given up on this one after only five people signed up at first.

@Caldias why the protect on jabba the last night? I thought I was being overly cautious until I read observers

Caldias could only self-protect once.

GG all.

CV you're gonna have to walk me through the thought process used when unvoting day one!

I'm going to run a Christmas upick again this year sign-ups will commence in a week or so, hope you all sign up!

sorry all, I hate that I got taken again.

Yeah, I self-protected the first night that I was sort of outed as doc.\

GG Mads and Pod!

Edited by Caldias
On 11/21/2019 at 10:19 PM, PodRacer said:

Im going to run a Christmas upick again this year sign-ups will commence in a week or so, hope you all sign up!

Looking forward to it!