New article: Serve the Directorate. Serve Humanity!

By starkiller7, in StarCraft

A new faction enters the world of StarCraft: Brood War!

The new article is available here and the PDF (in this article) is available here

I like this article!! a new (optionnal) faction is available (the United Earth Directorate under command of Gerard DuGalle) and new Leadership Cards for this faction.

I think it's a good add for the Starcraft game... and totally free!! (but you must have the Starcraft The Board Game, and the Starcraft The Board Game: BroodWar Expansion, if you want played the Directorate gui%C3%B1o.gif )

And you, what do you think about this article and this PDF?

Starkiller

I think it`s great! In fact I`m going to try the new faction tomorrow! gui%C3%B1o.gif

It`s great to see support and freebies like this promo deck for FFG games! Keep up the good work FFG!!!

P.S. In fact my one and only gripe with FFG is their total lack of support for DOOM The Boardgame. serio.gif

FragMaster said:

I think it`s great! In fact I`m going to try the new faction tomorrow! gui%C3%B1o.gif

It`s great to see support and freebies like this promo deck for FFG games! Keep up the good work FFG!!!

P.S. In fact my one and only gripe with FFG is their total lack of support for DOOM The Boardgame. serio.gif

That s true...Doom is an abandoned game, BUT THIS NOT!!!

I love the game, someone have it and put the cards of the firebats and the dark templar?

It's great, except I can't make the cards as good as FFG can. serio.gif

It looks really great! I'll have to print them asap!

Special printable UED faction sheet would be also nice babeo.gif ...

Lots of people were waiting for it! But I don't get how general DuGalle's special ability is different from saying: "detector in all skirmishes"?

Railarian said:

Lots of people were waiting for it! But I don't get how general DuGalle's special ability is different from saying: "detector in all skirmishes"?

It doesn't work on cloaked units. Instead all retreating units are killed. As attacker this are all assist units when you win the combat, as defender this could be all attacking units, if at least one defender survives.

My that is brutal! I hadn't realized the full implications of that portion of his special ability.

WOW sorpresa.gif That awesome! Can it be too good?! It's like NO SURVIVER BATTLES. He nukes everyone or what! That's cool! lol

Nicks

Sorry, my PC buged somehow !?

Nicks

I find that the special victory of DuGalle is weird.

It's just give the normal victory easier for you, because you earn conquest point in bonus. But it's not really a special victory in properly terms

The special victory is kind of to destroy everybody bases.