[IACP] Update to Season 2 Content

By cnemmick, in Imperial Assault Skirmish

Based off the feedback of our playtesters and the skirmish community, the IACP has made adjustments to Season 2 Content. We summarize the feedback we've received and share the reasons why we've made the changes we did in our blog post . We hope you review and continue to enjoy the IACP playtesting experience.

Changes include a slight nerfs to our Jyn Odan Elite Deployment card, slight nerfs to our two Neutral Skirmish Upgrade cards designed for Troopers and a significant power increase to Boba Fett.

Edit: Boba Fett card had an error on it, will be getting that fixed & resharing here.

Edited by cnemmick

Join our Season 2 Testing League #2 , which starts September 30th!

Now have the Boba Fett card fixed:

IACP-v2.2-Boba-Fett-Small.jpg

We also changed his Command card to be more potent:

IACP-v2.2-Mandalorian-Tactics-Small.jpg

Edited by cnemmick

It would be nice if the IACP page had a small timeline/schedule thing. I'm eagerly awaiting news :) But I have no clue when season 2 is closing up.

I notice a new boba fett in 3rd season. The 2nd season boba and his command was a little OP so he really need a rework but looking at the new one... It seems pretty stronger! Really you can move an enemy out of his position and then stun without spending an action?

Basically boba can reposition an enemy (and halve his next act), move 4 (or even use a flame thrower and move 2) and attack in each o his turn. Then you can do it even better with your command.

Usually it takes an action to perform an special ability like flamethrower (terro), choke (vader), force lighting (emperor), invasive procedure (000)... and so... ok boba is a 13 point miniature and must to have some action economy so I bought the flamethrower spending movement but I think the stun cable is too much for only 2 mp. Vader is a 13 points too and his choke is not as disruptive powerful than this.

We tried this yesterday and is totally disruptive for the adversarie plans at no cost for boba player. Is kind of game breaking. Stun is more powerful than attack in a objetive based game and move and then stun is a joke.

I think put the cable action cost will be better.

@naitsirk Thanks for the feedback! The Steering Committee felt that the pull & Stun could be very disruptive versus unique figures, but potentially balanced by the movement point commitment to 1) get Boba within range of Wrist Cord & 2) spend the 2 movement points to use the ability. We'll be watching Boba closely to see if Wrist Cord is consistently oppressive: if so, we'll adjust Wrist Cord to either cost more movement points to use or we'll reduce the power of the ability.