a question about celia's card and wissenschaft in general...

By Sparfunk, in Anima: Tactics

so, ive played a few games, im using Wissenschaft exclusively, although im waiting for the legacy to be released.

i has a question about celias card, it says under her dodge and attack 'special dodge' and 'special impact'... can anyone clarify these please? the special dodge i understand, but i read 'impact' in the rules as a hit, so do you have to hit the target with her base attack, and THEN you get the bonus 5 attack, to boost the damage done? or am i reading too much into it and it just adds 5 attack to her base value?

also, a question for anyone that plays wissenschaft on their own really... wissenschaft seem to be unique in that they have no real support characters, ive played a couple of games against light faction players and healers have been pretty powerfull... ive been looking through the list of wanderers and have only really found Khaine D'lacreu and sophia Ilmora that come close, although neither heals directly.

what do wissenschaft players do to get around this? or is it just a case of you take enough firepower to blow people away before you need a healer?

Special Impact is just a redundant discription showing it isn't a basic attack. So you make one attack with the bonus, not two.

As for support they have to rely in their own or use the Organizational Advantage: The Process that allow you every turn to place one positive state counter on two different units. This could be Shield, Protection, or Heal all buffing states meant to keep your units alive. But Wiss mainly relies on speed and high defense to stay alive (Gears are another story).

-ape2020