FAQ prints

By Andydabeast, in Star Wars: Armada Painting and Modification

I know I'm a year late but has anyone taken the FAQ, made it into images, scaled the cards correctly, and put them all in 8.5x11 page PDF for people to print and slip into our sleeves?

I can't say I've done all that, but i have made printer friendly versions that are roughly the same size to go in the sleeves with the cards.

5 minutes ago, Flengin said:

I can't say I've done all that, but i have made printer friendly versions that are roughly the same size to go in the sleeves with the cards.

I would love a link or private message!

The easy way would be to go to the Armada wiki, get the faq-ed images (Crabbok also collected them on his page), throw them into Word or OpenOffice, scale them correctly there (set image size) and then print a whole sheet of differrent cards on a color laser printer.

That's how I any everybody I know and cares did it.

19 hours ago, TheWampa said:

The easy way would be to go to the Armada wiki, get the faq-ed images (Crabbok also collected them on his page), throw them into Word or OpenOffice, scale them correctly there (set image size) and then print a whole sheet of differrent cards on a color laser printer.

That's how I any everybody I know and cares did it.

Yep, that's what I did too. Though i did it in publisher, because i grew up on it and find it easier to work with as a result.

@Andydabeast I might be able to send you a pdf, but it'll take me a little while as the business of life is really happening at the moment.

On 9/15/2019 at 7:24 AM, Flengin said:

Yep, that's what I did too. Though i did it in publisher, because i grew up on it and find it easier to work with as a result.

@Andydabeast I might be able to send you a pdf, but it'll take me a little while as the business of life is really happening at the moment.

Thanks man! no rush. If you lost it or something then the images from crabbok will be great to download and make my own.