A Galaxy Divided! IC thread (players only please)

By clontroper5, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

Welcome to A Galaxy Divided! This thread will be for In character conversation (IC) and for information about each turn of the game (battles etc.)

Please do not post if you are not a player but feel free to comment in the Out of character thread (OC)

The teams

Rebels: @LTD

@Npmartian

@GhostofNobodyInParticular

Imperial: @Ling27

@The Jabbawookie

@CaribbeanNinja

The game will begin officially once I have received a pm from each player with their starting fleet (max 200c ships, max 100c squads 250c total)

turn 0 map: https://drive.google.com/open?id=12ZJqZghwTRm4rciWS1B0YLW4hPYoPtWd

It has been 1 year since the Death star was Destroyed at Yavin, the war has intensified as an increasing Number of planets have chosen to Align themselves with the Rebel Alliance. The Empire is far from finished however and the Imperial Navy is Determined to Squelch the resistance of this so called "Alliance" into oblivion.

Admirals! it is your Duty to lead your Fleets to victory.

Edited by clontroper5

Attention, all treasonous elements of the eastern galaxy:

This is your twilight. The involvement of my Fourth Fleet marks the end of the series of lucky escapes and near misses that make up your terrorist spree.

Surrender immediately and unconditionally, and you have my word that most of you will be spared, and reintegrated into society. Failure to do so will result in being systematically burned from the galaxy like so many vermin.

This is the most generous warning you could hope to receive, and it will be the only one.

-Grand Admiral Solmar Gaunt

We do hereby surrender unconditionally and without reservation.

- Admiral Factbar

Edited by LTD

Waiting on fleets from @LTD , @Npmartian and @CaribbeanNinja

Feel free to start your turn 1 orders as well. I hope to process them saterday night.

All fleets have been Submitted turn 1 is officially live! Let's try and wrap up by tomorrow night (roughly 30 hours from now)

Objectives: The war would end swiftly if the enemy capital was to be captured, do this and hold it for 2 turns to earn 3 Victory points! (Rebel capital: Moncala, Imperial Capital: Corusaunt)

@Npmartian

@LTD

@Ling27

@CaribbeanNinja

@The Jabbawookie

Mon Cala is NOT the capital of the Rebel Alliance. And we have already surrendered.

This war is both pointless and unnecessary!

13 hours ago, LTD said:

Mon Cala is NOT the capital of the Rebel Alliance. And we have already surrendered.

This war is both pointless and unnecessary!

Don’t worry, I won’t let Clon turn us against each other. Always a warmonger, that one...

2 hours ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Don’t worry, I won’t let Clon turn us against each other. Always a warmonger, that one...

Who is this clon? Never heard of him!

(this is the IC thread!)

If the Imperial forces will not accept our surrender, we may be obliged to fight on! Indicate you accept our surrender by not moving your forces and mothballing your warships - you have no further need for them...

- Admiral Factbar

4 minutes ago, LTD said:

Who is this clon? Never heard of him!

(this is the IC thread!)

If the Imperial forces will not accept our surrender, we may be obliged to fight on! Indicate you accept our surrender by not moving your forces and mothballing your warships - you have no further need for them...

- Admiral Factbar

Your surrender was unconditional. We appreciate the suggestion and will be subjecting it to a two-month deliberation process, as is standard procedure.

You can't put conditions on our unconditional surrender!

If we surrender unconditionally, that means that you can't impose conditions on our surrender!

Use some of your vaunted imperial logic, monkey-man!

Edited by LTD

6 minutes ago, LTD said:

You can't put conditions on our unconditional surrender!

If we surrender unconditionally, that means that you can't impose conditions on our surrender!

Use some our your vaunted imperial logic, monkey-man!

That sounds like a condition to me!

Edited by The Jabbawookie

Look, you asked that we surrender unconditionally, which we did.

Now you are the one trying to impose conditions on our surrender!

Which one do you want? Unconditional or Conditional?

Make up your mind! (which is a suggestion, not a condition)

Just now, LTD said:

Look, you asked that we surrender unconditionally, which we did.

Now you are the one trying to impose conditions on our surrender!

Which one do you want? Unconditional or Conditional?

Make up your mind! (which is a suggestion, not a condition)

Your action of surrender is unconditional, not the way we respond to it. You are the party surrendering.

Pffft. Typical imperial lies!

If you want us to surrender without conditions, why add all the conditions? If this is how you run the galaxy no wonder everyone hates you. If you refuse to accept our surrender without imposing conditions on our surrender then we choose not to surrender!

You surrender! Conditionally!

You choose war? We give you war!

- Admiral Factbar

Ill be able to submit tonight.

Same here.

I have first turn orders from everyone except @Npmartian

vader-1.png&f=1&nofb=1

@Npmartian You have failed me for the seventeenth-to-last time, Admiral.

toon02.jpg

(time to call in the GA @clontroper5 )

All orders Received, there will be a report on the results this evening (about 3 hours from now)

HyperPings:Frasia, Haidoral Prime, Hoth, Jedha, Lothal, Shu-Torun

Combat: a Rebel force Engages a Pirate Crusier(Afmk2) over Haidoral Prime, the Battle is Swift and the Rebels show no Mercy to the Criminal Cruiser, destroying it along with its complement of fighters in a matter of Minutes but not before the Pirates were able to Ram the Gr-75 “Twin Suns” destroying it.

At Lothal a Rebel Force engages a Local Defense fleet (mc80+neb-b). The Rebels successfully drove the defense fleet off suffering some minor damage

At Shu-torun another rebel Force Assaults the local Garrison Fleet(mc80+Neb-b). The battle was slow as the fleets slowly approached each other while the Fighters started to dogfight. The Rebel force is able to concentrate fire on the defending Neb-b which finds itself out of position and is Destroyed, soon the Defending Mc80 is also overwhelmed and forced to retreat but manages to destroy a Rebel Gr-75 before it Escapes. The defending squads are also able to Bring down an rebel X-wing Squadron, but suffer heavy Casualties doing so.

(invasions report will follow later)

I will also update everyone'spreadsheets with any damage

Edited by clontroper5

Invasions: Frasia Falls to the Empire, the defenders were able to destroy 1 enemy division before they were wiped out.

Hoth is occupied by the Empire.

Haidoral Prime is conquered by the Rebellion after a reluctant resistance that destroyed 2 GF.

Lothal Also falls to the Rebellion after the loss of 2 GF.

Shu-Torun is swiftly Conquered by the Rebels with no Casualties.

damage has been added to your spreadsheets, destroyed ships appear with different color and crossed out (i.e. GR75c )

@LTD

@Npmartian

@CaribbeanNinja

@The Jabbawookie

@Ling27

turn 2 is now live!

(turn 2 will end Thursday the 19th at 8:00 pm PST)

Edited by clontroper5

Master Spreadsheet (1).jpg

Edited by clontroper5
Lightning Bolts mean a combat occurred there