Captain America FFG Live today

By Derrault, in Marvel Champions: The Card Game

Ok take your best guesses on stats, abilities, and cards.

(TBD)

THW 1, ATK 2, DEF 3

Hero ability will include some sort of combo when Cap defends or a resource discount when playing Leadership cards.

Just now, Janaka said:

THW 1, ATK 2, DEF 3

Hero ability will include some sort of combo when Cap defends or a resource discount when playing Leadership cards.

I don’t see them giving him an ability that means he’ll only be playable in a single Aspect...

I’m going to predict 2/2/2 10 health and an ability that either protects allies or let’s him take their incidental damage or something of that nature...

THW 2 ATK1 DEF 3 11 health

Ability will be that all allies he controls gain +1 THW.

I'm thinking THW, 2 ATK 1, DEF 3, and something around his shield. Like you start with it in play, and cards that can effect it. Potentially move it in front of Allies to essentially be a Tough condition, than another ability to cause it to do 1 damage to every enemy, and things like that. So you'll have to balance both your Hero and the Shield.

I don’t expect him to have base 3 defence, as I expect the Shield to give him additional defence. Some kind of ability that lets him play it from discard would be cool though, together with some other signature cards that discard it to get an effect or something.