Rescue at Glare Peak - Any resources or characters available?

By OrcLord, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

I am fairly new to FFG's Star Wars system, however I plan to run an adventure at a local convention. I have chosen (mostly at random) the Rescue at Glare Peak adventure.

The adventure indicates that it is for 2-5 players however it only comes with 4 player characters. Does anyone know if there was a 5th character available at the original event it was used at? If so, do you know where I can find it?

If there were only 4 characters, then what type of character do you feel would be a good fit for this adventure? (Alternatively, is there another character from a different adventure that would work good for this -- I'd like the character sheets to all look the same, rather than the 5th being one that I have created).

Also, are there any resources out there (maps or such) that would be good to use for this adventure? Please link them to me.

Any other advise or suggestions when running this adventure would be appreciated. (I've only ever run Star Wars 2 sessions in the past for friends, and they were from the other 2 settings).

Thank you.

Did you check the Player Resources at the bottom of the AoR product page ?

The fifth player refers to the GM.