Scenario 10 is here...

By blark, in Arkham Horror League

It seems to be bloody terrible...

eh, it's hard, but doable, as long as you're not slow

Heh heh heh... I'm actually really excited for this game :') there's one problem (problem?) with the herald though. What do you do when you *draw* a unique item from a random encounter? You just get nothing? ::Laughter:: I like. This will be... Fun :'D I'm glad the masks are getting another chance to wreak havoc ;'D

Actually, I was wondering about that myself. It's not really specific to the herald so much as to the scenario, but if we get unique items during encounters, do we just get nothing, or random skills, or what?

Arborshate said:

Actually, I was wondering about that myself. It's not really specific to the herald so much as to the scenario, but if we get unique items during encounters, do we just get nothing, or random skills, or what?

::laughter:: it would be nice if we got a few clue tokens ;'D

I view it as getting nothing (after all, if you were told to draw a unique item, and there was nothing left in the deck, you'd get nothing).

At least the Spell and Common Item decks are still available.

When it gives the costs to bypass rolls on the Ghroth chart, is this a cost per investigator or total? (and for Environment (Mystic) does it replace or add to the normal cost of Ghroth?)

cim said:

At least the Spell and Common Item decks are still available.

When it gives the costs to bypass rolls on the Ghroth chart, is this a cost per investigator or total? (and for Environment (Mystic) does it replace or add to the normal cost of Ghroth?)

I'm assuming total. Think about it. You have a four investigator game. You're going to spend 12 clue tokens to prevent a 33% chance that a doom token is added? Nonsense.

ha ha this looks like fun can't wait... though my groups been doing things backwards. Started Scenario 9 and working our way down! partido_risa.gif

Cursed Relics is going to be fun, terror level 10 please demonio.gif and

Mi-Go's are just going to be a waste of time.

Also for the Special Rules about Unique items being replaced with a Skill as a investigator's starting items. So does this mean Jack and Murphy are going to start the game with two extra skills?

since we have usually been making it through these by fighting the AOO, I have no idea what we're going to do. Seal some gates with clue tokens and hope for a miracle?