Hunt for the Ember Crown - 3D terrain

By Lord Citrus, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

One of the aspects that I enjoyed before my second play through of the main game was to get 3d terrain for the battle maps. I tried getting them for the actual terrain (fires, boulders, bushes) but also for other things that added to game (the bar tables, tents, a cat) etc.

Now I am about to start the ember crown shortly and thought it would be cool to get ready any good terrain pieces for our group, so without spoilers on the story the ember crown, does anyone have suggestions for what might be cool for me to get the help make the game come even more to life.

Thanks!

Where did you get the 3D terrain you use? Did you buy it, or print out (or craft) your own?

A mixture of buying a creating my own

• Bushes - aquarium flora that I cut down and put onto round wooded bases and textured
  • Statues - Got cool looking d&d figures, painted them grey, put on moss effects, and glued them onto square bases (though they are now coming out with d&d figure statues)
  • Rocks - Rocks
  • Tables - d&d tables
  • Fires - Made my own with small rocks, textured basing, and clear plastic that I painted)
  • Walls - glued together rocks onto foam (tons of videos on this)

As some examples

I don't have access to a 3d printer so I am basically just crafting scenery.

I will try and remember to post some pictures later if they inspire anyone, as I find they really ad to the game