[France] Grand Championship 2019 5-6th october

By benito75, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Hi all

this year the Armada's grand champhionship France will take place on October 5th and 6th, 2019 during the Octogon convention in Villeurbanne near Lyon (40 min walk from Lyon Pare-Dieu station, Uber and cabs available).

ticket purchase HERE

regarding the rules of the tournament, last FaQ, last tournament regulation and last waves allowed (even if they're not available in french translation because SSD and RiR will never be translate in french)

So, the SSD is allowed !

The only unknown is the release date of Rebellion in the Rim to know whether the extension will be allowed or not (I hope so! Estimated release : early september)

tournament day : Saturday 05th october in 4 rounds
9:30 a.m. rounds begin

top 4 - final : Sunday 06 th ocotber
9:30 a.m. (schedule may change depending on the day before)
For those who wish, a side event will be organized, I'm still waiting for some information to define the format.

I have the idea to make 6 players pods for playing RiR Campaign or a 8 players pod to a little tournament with only ships from core set and wave 1 allowed (squadrons and upgrade cards from all waves allowed). But I currently have no ideas of space will be allowed for this side event. I'll have more informations about this in few days

I will update this post as I have new informations notably for the time of players registration and side event format.