Mandy Mandy Mandy...

By Mimi61, in Arkham Horror

😴

Mandy Mandy Mandy!! I can’t wait to start dreaming!!

Being inevitably the one who ends up a Seeker for most of our previously played scenarios and campaigns, I have been hoping for an exciting new addition to the seeker class. I guess for those who can’t fight, we seek! Sometimes I feel other classes seem more glamorous, with flashy cards and weapons and crazy events. Whereas some of the seeker card additions have been underwhelming. Though lately, better. Love Knowledge is Power! As investigators, Daisy was meh. But I was also very new to the game with limited cards when I played her. Rex was efficient, but predictable. Minh was good if other investigators were at her location, (which doesn’t happen much in our play style) Ursula actually was pretty fun and became very powerful by the end, and I really wanted to love Joe Diamond, but his hunch deck rarely delivered and became a bit ponderous. Norman was surprisingly a lot of fun. He was my Circle Undone investigator and nailed it. He may be my favorite so far. But now there is Mandy. So intriguing... so many options. So much flexibility.

So Fellow seekers; any thoughts? Would you build her for the dreamland, or for the waking world? How would you use her strengths and mitigate her weakness? Do you think she will grow as she progresses, or become encumbered?

You should post this in the AH LCG board. This is for the boardgame :)