More Power for Chainbound

By Revert, in KeyForge

I don't think the rate in which you game power levels from playing chainbound is high enough when using the vault tour as a standard. I know power levels currently mean nothing, but I feel like people who do well in chainbound deserve more bragging rights. Vault Tours establish power level 3 as the minimum power level for the best deck in possession of a serious player (I know this doesn't have to be true, but in general it is). In which case, the best deck among players who regualarly visit a single store should be higher than that (or at least equal to it). As far as I can tell, there are currently 92 3-power decks and 6 4-power decks from purely chainbound (these numbers are likely to have false positives). This means that there are less people who have earned 4-power decks from chainbound, than there are players who have won vault tours (8-power). These players deserve some sort of boost for their amazing accomplishment (I don't think anyone at my store has gotten higher than 2-power from chainbound). I am not suggesting raising them to 8-power, but mainly because store level chainbound events are more likely to have people attempt to game the system.